Meal Times

Started by joenderby, January 12, 2016, 10:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joenderby

Hi All

Can anyone give this DLP virgin some advice please ??

What are the meal times in the restaurants ?? We want to eat mainly in the evenings, however we want to do lunchtime at Cafe Mickey for my Sons birthday. Do they have set lunch/evening times or is it all day every day ??

I will be making my reservations when we get to 60 days to go.

What meal times are the busy time ??  I have 11yr old, 6yr old and 4 yr old and i know after EMH and a full day of walking the kids will be shattered so was thinking of booking tables for 6ish - does this seem realistic ??

If we wanted to do the parade and dreams, what time would be best to make the reservations for ??

We are looking at Wild west show, Chez Remy, Restaurant des Stars, Cafe Mickey, Planet hollywood and Annettes. Are they good choices ???

Thank you in advance for your help

xx

haribosmum

There is a link to opening times for park restaurants, I can't find on my phone at the moment. Annettes is in the Disney village and I believe open from lunch right through to late evening. Planet Hollywood may be similar but I know I looked at reservations and the first one in the evening was 18:15 but that might just be availability that date. Cafe Mickey has lunch opening then evening,
The restaurants in the park course before the park itself so will depend when you're going. I'll see if I can find the page but think it only goes to march at moment.
The wild west show has two sittings, I think 18:30 and 21:30
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

haribosmum

Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

stifle

Most of the restaurants in the village open from around midday (10am for Annette's) and stay open through to the evening. Café Mickey is an exception with a couple of hours closed in the afternoon. In the parks, opening hours vary by day and can be checked at the above-mentioned website – you've not mentioned when you're going so it's difficult to advise.

If you're planning on watching Disney's Magic on Parade, that is still going at 6 so you might want to look at reserving for 6:15 or 6:30 on the day(s) you watch it. The restaurants in the OP are all either in Disney Village or Parc Walt Disney Studios so factor in the time it's going to take you to get over there especially with "tired legs". And particularly for the Studios check the closing times because for a lot of the year on weekdays they take last orders as early as 4pm there.

As for Disney's Dreams!, this starts at park closing time which is rarely sooner than 8pm so even if you manage a dinner between Disney's Magic on Parade and then (Plaza Gardens is a place to consider for that, but be sure to book as everyone has the same idea as you), you are still looking at a very long day.