Taking food into park

Started by gemmasteele84, October 20, 2015, 09:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemmasteele84

Does anybody know what the rules are for taking food into the parks? Im not talking about a cooler picnic or anything just a few sandwiches and bottles of water. My daughter doesn't really eat much in the mornings so want to take a few snacks for her rather than buying more food in the park. Thanks :)

nathalie

No problem.  Just not glass bottles or alcohol.

michaelj1973

As long when you don't bring a cool box with you it's OK  ;D

littlebitofpixiedust

We always take our own snacks and drinks from home saves a fortune! My son is like your daughter doesn't eat a lot first thing either plus he's a fussy eater so makes sense to take things that I know he will eat  ;D

Have a wonderful trip!

gemmasteele84

Brilliant :) Thanks guys. Every time we've been before its been our 'main' holiday iykwim while this time we're on a bit more of a limited budget so don't want to be spending it all on snacks iykwim :)

littlebitofpixiedust

It really does mount up if you don't take drinks/snacks I hate it because my suitcase is heavy but we never return with much! We just come back on the 11th oct and we literally filled up at breakfast took bits from home into the park and had our main meal between 3-4 and had a light snack in the evenings at hotel.

Not only do you save money but so much time the ques just for a bottle of water can be long so it's really worth having a bag of goodies especially with the kids.