Off topic... FitBit

Started by moonloo, April 04, 2015, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonloo

Completeley unrelated to anything else, but after coming home on the 29th March, my husband found he had lost 5lb on the week long trip. Now I can only put that down to the miles walked since we were absolutley NOT eating healthily! This has led me to buying a Fitbit, and I was wondering if anyone else had tracked their activity levels over a DLRP trip? I wish I had bought mine before we went away now...

Sulley15

The distant travelled on our last trip was loads! We where at the Cheyenne but found that we walked more when we're at the New York as we popped back to the hotel during the day.
In the park we where more organised and we did cover more ground this time round! We ate loads and didn't put any weight on!
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

moonloo

As if I need more of a reason to book again, I just really am curious to see how many miles we walk a day there!! Intteresting that you found you walked more when staying at the NY than the Cheyenne, I hadnt even thought about the walk to and from the park!!!!  :o

HildeKitten

There's a whole handy Blue Lagoon section for off topic things btw ;)

I'm still using super old skool DS Walk with Me :)
But yeah, I log 10 000+ steps on a day to DLP easy.
Ironically that's not the most walking I've done on a day, that was when I went to Disneyland Paris Ice Dreams in Antwerp this year (so I suppose that DLP still got the most steps in a day so far somehow ^^).

soojah

Was in DLP last week. The most I did in a day was 16,000 steps. My husband racked up 22,000 steps one day (he went for a wander with my toddler in the buggy during his nap time while I queued for a ride with the older two!).

moonloo

Wow Soojah, that more than makes up for the hundreds of pain au chocolats I eat for breakfast when Im there!!!

stifle

Rather than pay £silly for a FitBit I downloaded the Moves app on my phone which tracks everything for free.

beachbaby

Hi, the least I did was 16,000 steps over 6 miles. The most was 31,000 steps 13 miles on the saturday. The average was 17-18,000 per day around 7-8 miles. I still put a bit of weight on but I am a very active person anyway so bad diet would show x

cazspence

We both have the Moves app and averaged between 16000 and 22000 in nov while staying at DLH. The trip before at HNY our average was about 30000.

seraphelle

I didn't have my fitbit the last time we went, but I had a pedometer on and we averaged about 8miles per day in walking!  :o
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019