Premium Meal Vouchers

Started by jayney69, March 29, 2015, 04:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayney69

We're going in 2 weeks time, and I've booked Premium half board vouchers.

I'm a bit confused when I look at menus online as it gives prices for individual items.  Do the premium vouchers cover you for a certain monetary amount, or do they cover 2/3 courses regardless of what you choose from the menu?

I've booked Inventions, Buffalo Bills and Auberge De Cendrillon so far, and then it's a toss up between the Blue Lagoon or the Silver Spur.  I would have like to have tried Walts, but apparently it's only open at lunchtime during the week.

Any help/recommendations would be gratefully received.

Thanks

DisneyRon

Premium Vouchers simply cover a meal (appetizer, main course, desert) and 1 non-alcoholic drink at the restaurants listed for them (which is basically all of them, except those not owned by Disney in the Village). :)

The California Grill is the major exception, as you have a fixed menu there (and technically Chez Remy as well, but that just doesn't have an à la carte menu).

Though you can eat à la carte at the California Grill if you wish, using the vouchers as partial payment and paying the difference.

For all the Counter Service restaurants a voucher is simply used at its monetary value.

stifle

You can get any 3 courses at most restaurants with the Premium voucher. The exceptions are the non-Disney ones in the village such as Planet Hollywood and the Rainforest Café, where vouchers aren't accepted, and California Grill and Bistrot Chez Rémy where it is a set menu.