A question about Walt's

Started by Disneyana, March 04, 2007, 12:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch_Germany

Is it true, that they do not have the cinderella slipper at Walts anymore?
 :(

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Stitch_Germany"Is it true, that they do not have the cinderella slipper at Walts anymore?
 :(

True... I hoped to eat it there, last weekend, but was disappointed. It is no longer on the menu. The slipper is now only served at l'Auberge du Cendrillon, as part of the whole 48 euro package.
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

loulou

when i went i booked it with the concierge at the hotel we were staying in (disneyland hotel) and off we trotted to the restaurant at the correct time. While we were eating the parade was on and we could look out of the window to watch the parade, we were the same level as aladdin and jasmine (the float were they are on a magic carpet) and jasmine looked right into Walt's and waved and posed for a photo.

One thing i noticed about this place is that towards the end of our meal the staff seemed to vanish as we were waiting to pay so i had to go looking for them and they were having a staff meeting

on the whole though, lovely food, lovely location and nice waiters/waitresses

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star