show times for Stitch Live

Started by dementedde, May 14, 2015, 04:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dementedde

I've looked on the official website and even rang customer service up but I still can't find any info on the times for Stitch Live for the 20th and 21st of next week. I really need the times as I'm planning the whole day as to what rides, attractions and shows to do at what times etc. Do any of you guys know?

evil cod

Never seen them post time for Stitch Live as its pretty much constant running, theres a show about every 15-30mins all day.

littlebitofpixiedust

Evil cod is right they run regularly, in various languages mind you same as playhouse Disney (next door to stitch) as far as I'm aware you can only see show time's/language's when your there on information board at the studios/at stitch live itself.

littlebitofpixiedust

Just so you know animagique/cinemagique are part French and English so its easy to follow times for these are on programmes

samrick

It is suggested to reach about 15 minutes before starting the show time (even earlier during rain showers or on especially hot days, when many guests try to take shelter in the theater, as well as for performances scheduled shortly after guests exit a screening of CinéMagique). However, the doors close at show time and late arrivals can not be accommodated.

stifle

The shows for Stitch Live are continuous. They usually have two French, then two English, then one of some other language before restarting the cycle.