lucky nugget menu ??

Started by amee, September 21, 2014, 08:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amee

hey guy off to the big d in 14 days  :D are plan to eat is allways a nice meal in a good restaurant steak or whatever and then junk for the rest of the stay like mc donalds we are going for 5 days this time round and were wondering about the lucky nugget i had a loom at the menu seems nice and reasonably priced but we have a fussy eater with us and he wpuld settle for chicken nuggets and chips, does anyone know if they serve chicken nuggets in the lucky nugget

DisneyRon

:o I'm assuming you didn't mean to do this, but you posted this 3 times over in various sub-forums. ;)

As for the Lucky Nugget, I'm not sure if they serve nuggets, only was in there once to grab a drink, however the "Last Chance Café" a few buildings down the road certainly does. ;D

amee

hi apologies for the re-posts it just glitched out there  :-[ thanks for the info i will check it out

Mrsya

Our fussy eater loved the lucky nugget. Their menus are very basic. A couple of choices if I remember rightly. For children it's a burger or chicken goujon type breaded fillets. Easily chopped up and served with chips, cherry toms, fruit juice and then fruit salad for dessert. Very fast service and a nice themey feel to it. We were pleasantly surprised.