Kids under 12 go free

Started by hannah'smum, July 26, 2014, 11:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hannah'smum

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know whether its likely that there will be a deal coming up where children under 12 go free? I know in the past there used to be this deal but lately it just seems to be kids under 7 deal available. My daughter turned 7 this year and I have noticed how much more costly it would be too book now.

Thanks for any help that may be given :)

polar vixen

I haven't seen kids under 12 go free for quite a while.  Best one I've seen is early spring for 35% off + free food plan.  Got our hold for 1600 on that (for a family of 7) for 7 days, same holiday is currently coming in at 2200! without food and in September whereas we went in june!

Mileto

There is no such an offer right now. We have the same issue, as our girl is 10 years old.
They offer this deal in the "dead" months - january - march ....

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

amanda08

Definately worth pricing up the trip with one person less then getting that person an AP. We did this once our son turned 7. Often you will find that it works out to cost the same but with the benefit of then being able to use the ap for discounts on all your meals and shopping :D :D and if you have a second trip within 12 months then the savings can really add up.  :D

susanl

I was waiting around for kids under 12 go free too, but doesn't look like it sis going to come. However when I looked on the french site they are offering 35% off and kids under 12 go free. Was only £20 difference in price for me for when we are going to book, but worth checking out.