First trip with the kids

Started by swindonboy, April 23, 2014, 03:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swindonboy

We are looking to take the kids (5 & 15 months) to Eurodisney in august, it will be their first experience of this, we have been ourselves about 8-10 years ago so expecting a huge difference but really want to take the kids now while we can afford it   Just got a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind helping before we book everything   If we book our hotel (Cheyenne) via the Disney site and book our Eurostar direct via Eurostar would we get the Disney express service for free where the bags get collected etc or would we have to pay the £16 each for it to be included ?

in the Cheyenne hotel there seems to be an option for a Rio Grande room (?), is this worth the extra or save the money and have a standard room ?
we would require a cot for our 1 year old do we email the hotel in advance or wait until we arrive to request one ?   Is there anything special out of the ordinary I can book for wife to make it extra special on arrival for her ?

Mileto

Rio Grande room in Hotel Cheynne doesn't mean that it is bigger, it looks at Rio Grande - a small water canal, surronded with trees, grases. It is nice but if you are in the parks whole day I don't think it makes sense to give more money.
When making the booking it is good to write in an place for special needs that you'll need a cot, or when you make a call (if making so the reservation). On phone you can ask for special features (last week they asked me if somebody from us has a birthday at that time, maybe they offer something).

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

perrollaz

Yeah, if you make reservation by call ask them about specials. When I booked last time the agent asked for the purpose and I mentioned our aniversairy. Turned out that we got then a very well placed room within the hotel.

swindonboy

Quote from: perrollaz on April 23, 2014, 07:25:19 PM
Yeah, if you make reservation by call ask them about specials. When I booked last time the agent asked for the purpose and I mentioned our aniversairy. Turned out that we got then a very well placed room within the hotel.

I made reservation by web but have phoned to add on the Disney Express and asked about anything specia lthat can be added and they just said look at the website !