Disneyland Paris Camping

Started by JodieG91, April 24, 2014, 04:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JodieG91

Hey all!

So my fiance and I really would love a break this year and after spending 1 day at Disneyland Paris in 2013 and falling in love with it, we feel we need to visit again. 1 day for both parks was definitely not enough, we missed out on so much and can't wait to go back and experience more. However, finances are very limited, we are hoping to get married March 2015 and Honeymoon in Disney World April/May 2015, so if we do go on this trip, it needs to be kept to an absolute minimum cost. We have priced Camping Le Chene Gris as this option is cheaper than surrounding hotels or staying onsite at Disney. Has anybody camped here in their pre-erected tents? It's coming in at £480 (approx). This includes 7 nights 4th - 11th September in a pre-erected tent, Eurotunnel crossing and Dream Annual Passes for us both. This seems a really good price and could mean an extra trip or two later in the year with the Annual Pass  :D  hopefully, having 5 or 6 full days in the park will be more than enough time compared to the last, to get on the rides, see the parades and meet some characters etc. Any opinions are welcome, whether good or bad about camping, the price and if it could be done cheaper, please feel free to share as we are open to considering all options at this point! Thanks very much :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

I have both stayed on this campsite as a guest (8 times) and also worked on it myself.
It really is a great campsite, and not too far from the park.
You can even go by RER train, since the station is right at the entrance of the campsite.
I personally would recommend this, especially if you are thinking about staying for like a week.
Usually do this myself too in the Summer.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

safrongirl

We are bringing our own tent and staying at Les 4 verts - about 10 minutes from Disney - we are staying for a week and it is E124   - could be an option to cut down on cost - its the only way we could afford to go

JodieG91

Thanks for the advice so far :) camping in the pre-erected tent is 131EUR so not much more and for us is a little easier as we have no camping equipment of our own so would have to invest in all of that. Glad to hear that others do Disney this way also, any more advice from anybody else who has been etc would be greatly appreciated. We're taking the time to think about this as we don't want to spend out too much and things :) thanks again