Buffet restaurants.

Started by clarybell, March 02, 2014, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarybell

Hi, which are the best buffet ones. i know its a matter of personal preferance but for choice, value and atmosphere, which are the stand out ones?

captain rocket

For me it's cafe Agrabah The setting is brilliant, you either sit "outside" in the streets of the souk or in an imperial room with fantastic chandeliers the food is a fusion of Middle East/Meditteranian with a fantastic salad bar hot foods include kebabs,meatballs and fish and the deserts are to die for! There is even the option of Crepes! The other buffets in the park are very good as well. Plaza gardens usually has some French specialities like snails etc! In the Studios the restaurant des Stars also does some good French inspired food and has an incredible desert section. You will also meet Remy who will be brought to you table by a chef and interact with what you say!
Wherever you decide to eat, enjoy.

DLPWonders (Banned)

For me it's Hunter's Grill at Hotel Sequoia Lodge.
I must have eaten there around 40 times, and the food has always been amazing.
It's not too expensive and the restaurant, well the entire hotel, has such a cozy and comfy atmosphere.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

clarybell

thank you for the replies. funny you should mention snails captain as my hubby reckons he would like to try some typical french cuisine and im sure the kebabs will go down a treat.

may well check out the hunters grill too.

polar vixen

for me it's plaza gardens, there;s plenbty of typical food, but a few specialties aswell, and I love the surroundings.

clarybell

i think plaza gardens will definitely be one. we are going to the wild west show on the friday evening and we get the 6pm train home on monday and we have also got a character lunch or dinner too, so thats 3 potential meals sorted!

never2old

Agrabah Cafe for me too, the food is wonderful but the setting is simply magical.

Recently we've also started to really enjoy the Restaurant des Stars in the Studios, the place itself is not the most magical of all, but having Remy around is a plus (my daughter loves seeing him), and their desserts are yummy.

clarybell

like the look of the agrabah. my daughter thought it was hilarious when i showed her pictures of remy sat on a tray.

never2old

Remy doesn't just sit, he moves his head and arms, and squeaks... He's amazingly well done!!  :D

clarybell

Oh no. My 2year old will think its a bloomin cat or something n she will be shouting at it at top of her voice. Hilarious. She already runs round shouting tootles everytime she sees mickey mouse!