Stunt Show Parade?

Started by Anthony, November 13, 2007, 03:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Are they having trouble getting people into Moteurs... Action during these cold months or something?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C4j7i7_6V8A

Looks like guest flow aren't coping very well, either way. :lol:

Kristof

QuoteLooks like guest flow aren't coping very well, either way.

If only that Guest Flow Cast Member was actually doing her job... If she wasn't wearing a red jacket, you could easily confuse her for a regular guest.  :roll:

Edit: maybe this is the Winter answer to HSM...  :lol:

Anthony

Hehe yes, I was obviously feeling very kind when I described her work. :lol:

Edit for raptor: The 2nd assistant director of Moteurs isn't quite a wildcat though, eh? :(

Riebi

They seems a bit "lost"  :)  Have the feeling I must hug everyone of them and give them a big cup of cacao and a cookie. "Well done guys. And now up to the stunts". =D>  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

The Butlin Boy

Well they should make the most of what they've got :wink: They should have used some of the stunt cars though :wink:

peep

Hehe, thats not right. I would definatly be confused if I saw that.

Was that a parade stop near the end? lol, maybe they all get out the cars and start dancing :P
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Kinou

That's actually a desperate attempt to bring more people to the first show of Moteurs Action, which is always mid empty at 10.45.

The logical choice would be to move the times of the show to later in the day, but they keep on insisting on to put a show early in the morning and nothing afetr 4 pm... Ridiculous.
Hug it out bitch !

Disneyana

That really is ridiculous. The first show is too early. Who wants to see explosions just after you got out of bed ?! :D  And no show after 4 pm, just at a good visited time. And this parade seems so out of place. Even the visitors there are only passing way without reacting on it.  :shock:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Disneyana"That really is ridiculous. The first show is too early. Who wants to see explosions just after you got out of bed ?! :D  And no show after 4 pm, just at a good visited time. And this parade seems so out of place. Even the visitors there are only passing way without reacting on it.  :shock:

it certainly wakes you up! i think its better to do stunt show first and then the rides, because if you plan to go to stunt show in afternoon you may get stuck in a queue for 10 mins extra and miss it
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Maarten

This is quite a bad show in my opinion. I've never liked the fact that Disney seems to use cars so often in the Studios. In my opinion its inappropiate for a Disney themepark, except for oldtimers that fit the theme, stuntshows or when they are part of an attraction (Cars Quatre Roues Rallye or Test Track). Maybe Disney can find an alternative for this because it looks quite tacky in my opinion. And like Raptor said, the castmembers should wear their appropriate costumes. Its all about show and immersion, even in a Studios themed park.  :)