inventions late lunch for last day....

Started by mickeysmum, September 24, 2013, 11:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeysmum

I am thinking of treating us to a lunch buffet at inventions for our last day so going later, say 2 o'clock. is the buffet any good later on or is it better to go earlier? and do the characters come round throughout the buffet hours or only at certain times?

amanda08

Hi
During the week, the lunch at Inventions does not have characters - its just a standard buffet. On a sunday there is a Character Brunch which is more expensive but gets amazing reviews.

During the sunday character brunch (and evening buffet) there is a stream of characters - best to eat slowly if you want to see them all :-)

never2old

I thought it has just changed and you could also do lunch with the characters? Or maybe it was only during the summer?

When we went there last May it was only for dinner, but I think I saw somewhere that it was now lunch as well.

In any case, you'll need to book your meal in advance, so you can always ask when you book. And let us know! I was thinking of doing lunch when we go in November...

HFJohnson

The Inventions lunch time buffet does still have characters. We were there last week and I think the sign outside the restaurant said that it would continue until November. It's kind of a shame in a way as you now can't eat in Inventions without characters (which is what we were hoping to do).