Disney Store Mouse Attack!!!

Started by The Butlin Boy, February 06, 2007, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

I just found this on dlp.info forum:

QuoteJust been informed of a little incident that happened last night in The Disney Store, situated in Disney Village. DLRP have yet to release an official statement about this, but this has been confirmed to me by Management within the DV Complex.

Last night, just after Park closing time, a woman dressed in a Catwoman costume entered the Disney Store in the Village, carrying two large black bags.

Whilst being filmed by a friend, she then proceeded to empty the contents of the two bags inside the store.

Nearly 100 MICE - yes, I said MICE, were released into the shop, causing quite a panic, and an impromptu evacuation of the Store.

One child was bitten by one of the less than friendly rodents, and was taken to Lagny Hospital for treatment.

The Store was immediately sealed off, and remained closed for the rest of the evening, causing an important loss of revenue for the Store. Sources close to the Disney Store indicated that by 2AM, only half of the rodents released had been caught.

As for the woman and her filming friend - they managed to disappear in to thin air.

After the now infamous "Mouse Orgy" video shown on http://www.youtube.com , concerns are high as to a possible posting of the finished video on a similar site.

Really, what is the point of doing something like this, I think that it is really sad that people are willing to upset others and waste their own time by doing stupid something like this.

mehdi5

Man that's just stupid i hope the catch the rest of the mice soon but i realy don't like people that do things like this.

RnRCj

If they are found.....

Lock them up in a grotty little cell for life :twisted:

Seriously though, why do that? The people who did this are now top of my "hate" list  :evil:

Masamune

Does anyone know what they're going to do with the mice after they've caught them? I'd hate for any of the poor things to be put to sleep, just because of someone's sick idea of a joke. :? Some of them were probably already crushed to death whilst being stepped on by scared customers.

fly_with_me_dumbo

sado