Autograph Books!

Started by disneydreamer_x, September 09, 2012, 01:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneydreamer_x

Hello,
I am going to Disneyland during the Christmas with my two daughters.
I want to buy an autograph book for each of them and was wondering  if anyone knows how much they are and if its cheaper to buy them from the Disney Store Website?
Also does anyone know if they do a christmas themed autograph book during that time?
Thanks x

grovesie

Hello,

Autograph books are between 5 and 10 euros at Disney.

This year I bought 2 packs of disney snap cards from my local disney store and when my children had a photo with a character they gor the snap card signed, we then had the photo printed and stuck in an album with the signed card.

SVioletS

Yes, they're about 10€ at DLP.
We still have the same autograph book from 2010, so we will take the same with a 20th anniversary image printed to separate both trips.
I don't think my 22 month old will want an autograph book, but if she does we'll end up buy another one!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

disneydreamer_x

Thanks for your help!

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "GROVESIE"This year I bought 2 packs of disney snap cards from my local disney store and when my children had a photo with a character they gor the snap card signed, we then had the photo printed and stuck in an album with the signed card.

i may have to steal that idea off you on my next trip =P
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

grovesie

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"
Quote from: "GROVESIE"This year I bought 2 packs of disney snap cards from my local disney store and when my children had a photo with a character they gor the snap card signed, we then had the photo printed and stuck in an album with the signed card.

i may have to steal that idea off you on my next trip =P

No probs, just something a bit different, I got the cards from the Disney store £3 each pack. I got the general mickey pack(has Mickey, Minnie, Donald,Gooffy, Pluto ETC) and the princess pack. You will find the best place to get them signed during the character meet and greet in the Disneyland Hotel reception in the afternoons