Unsafe in Disneyland?

Started by _Natalie_x, August 24, 2010, 08:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"*like*

we need a like button like on facebook XD
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

we had an issue on the Cars ride 2 years ago, a family pushed my 4 year old out of the way to get on a red car and there were no more left (he is a huge Lightnening McQueen fan like many boys!), he stood crying and wouldnt get on another car, we told the CM what had happened but they did nothing, in the end the crowd started jeering the person who had pushed past and an english family gave us their red car (to cheers from the crowd), we wont go on that ride again and it soured the trip for us, people can be very rude at DLRP, but the magic outweighs that and I want to go back, although reading this post has me wondering...
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008
2011 DCR Yipeee 3rd Christmas as DLP!!

MissTinkerbell

I feel really bad for thouse of you that have had a bad experience :(  I've been fortunate to have only have good memories :D  But regards to security, last summer me and my boyfriend was walking back to the hotel from DV late at night and we actually met 2 secutity guards with a large german shepard walking around the lake and a few days later they had stopped someone outside Hurricanes and had the dog barking at him. That really made me feel safe to see :)
Faith, trust and Pixie dust

Disneyland Paris]

dagobert

At the moment there are a lot of riots in Paris due to the strike. Is DLRP affected by these riots? Is there more police around the resort?

kurgly_bird

Quote from: "dagobert"At the moment there are a lot of riots in Paris due to the strike. Is DLRP affected by these riots? Is there more police around the resort?

There were a lot of policemen and soldiers with guns in and around the train station last weekend but otherwise I'm not sure.