Princess Pavilion in Fantasyland (Now Open)

Started by Anthony, August 21, 2010, 04:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

They had it when  I was there in May this year........

jonathan

Quote from: "amanda08"They had it when  I was there in May this year........

Well thats only 3 months ago so maybe it is still there or has returned.  Has anyone been very recently that can clarify?

We were hoping the Rapunzel meet n greet may have been replaced with a Merida/Brave meet n greet but apparently not.

Thecharacterhunter

Well, I was in Disneyland Paris this year in June and there wasn´t any Rapunzel meet n greet location. :(  But maybe I missed it. I don´t saw it and it didn´t stood anything in the brochure. But maybe I am wrong I thought they only had it last year for the Magical Moments festival and for the movie´s french cinema release.
Previous Disneyland Paris trips:
12th - 15th June 2012. Hotel: Santa Fe hotel. I met these characters: Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Peter Pan, Princess Aurora, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Buzz Lightyear, Pluto and Daisy Duck.

Fluffymilly

We have just got back from Disneyland Paris and Rapunzel and Flynn were on their meet and greet stage from about 1.15pm for a couple of hours each day. Whilst we were waiting for them to arrive we could monitor the princesses walking to the princess pavillion changing over their half hourly shifts. They came in pairs although you definitely only get to see one after a queue of approx 90 minutes. I chatted to the cast member at the head of the queue and explained that my daughter had already met 3 of the princesses at Auberge de Cendrillon so he very kindly directed us to a princess that she hadnt met. It apparently is supposed to be a surprise though. We  saw Tiana that day and Aerial was in the other booth, you could tell that from the photograph screens afterwards! the following day whilst we were waiting for Rapunzel we saw Belle, Aerial, Sleeping Beauty and Snow white. It is lovely just to see them wandering across fantasy land and for some younger children that might be sufficient avoiding the huge queue!

jonathan

So the meet and greet is still there with Rapunzel and Flynn.  Thanks very much for your update Fluffymilly :-)

Martin B

Yes the Rapunzel meet and greet was brought back due to popular demand! :D/
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

ShrumpUK

Whereabouts is the Rapunzel meet and greet stage?

jonathan

Quote from: "Martin  B"Yes the Rapunzel meet and greet was brought back due to popular demand! :D/

That's great! Do they still have these out on stage in the Winter months does anybody know?   :D

Twinkleybelle

Does it say which princesses are meeting and greeting before you go in? Is there a best time of day to do this for less ques?

cassiepops

o0o0o what times is repunzel and flynn meeting and greeting we are coming on the 3rd and my daughter is massive on repunzel, so would love to meet them.
This would be a great surprise for my daughter as i explained that it might be hard to see them?

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Twinkleybelle"Does it say which princesses are meeting and greeting before you go in? Is there a best time of day to do this for less ques?

No it's a surprise!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

jonathan

Quote from: "cassiepops"o0o0o what times is repunzel and flynn meeting and greeting we are coming on the 3rd and my daughter is massive on repunzel, so would love to meet them.
This would be a great surprise for my daughter as i explained that it might be hard to see them?

When I was there last year the times were in the programme/events guide thing that you get with all the parade times and other meet n greet times on.  So hopefully it will be again

littlemermaid83

The Rapunzel meet is not advertised on the programme this year and it may be taken away after the Summer season.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

lorrig

Just seen on InsideDLParis that they are doing a trial at the Princess Pavillion, where you will need to have a reservation to meet the Princesses. Does anyone know anymore about this?

fairyduzt

It looks like you have to go between 11:45 - 13:45 and collect pretty much a fast pass for a time slot and return then to meet the princesses.

That's my reading off it