Shorter opening hours in september

Started by Reiana, July 28, 2010, 09:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reiana

I don't know if there is already a topic for this, but have you seen the opening hours for september
Both parks are closeing at 18:00 pm.
I think, that's a bit early. :?

Snow_White_Girl

I always thought it was early as well but I think it's mainly due to the fact that they don't have fireworks or Fantillusion in the autumn/winter months (apart from Xmas) so they don't feel the need to stay open as late.. Also there'll probably be less people in the parks than in the height of summer. My theory is - Less people = shorter queues = no need to spend as much time in the parks = loss of revenue for the parks by staying open longer than needed when there's less people there (if that makes any sense whatsoever!) :)

\":lamp:\"

Anthony

Yes the second and third week of September last year, Disneyland Park stayed open until 19.00, 7pm. Just to make it worse: I had a look in the 2002 brochure and closing time was 20.00, 8pm every weeknight in September.

However, weekends in September seem to get ever more popular. In 2002 you'd just get an extra hour in the morning, 9.00 - 20.00, whereas now the park is open until 9 or 10pm at night.

Reiana

The last time I went in september was back in 2007. Park was closing early but we hat 2 extra magic hours in the evening.
Big Thunder Mountain an Indiana Jones at dusk. It was great  :D/