Walt Disney Studios Store changes

Started by phantom247, December 13, 2008, 03:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

They did a nice job of fitting those windows into the existing spaces, though perhaps they could now do with some canopies above them, and plants filling the empty area below. Where has the dodgy pink car gone?

And I'd like it a whole lot more if they kept the charity shop clothes rails inside the store.

disneyfreak90

WOW it looks great now! good job! :mrgreen:

Anthony

New signage outside:

Fantastic stuff!

More pictures of changes inside and out...

RnRCj

I don't know how you notice these sorts of things. :lol:  I would've thought those signs had been there all along.

davewasbaloo

As a native Californian, I have to say it looks tacky and not in keeping with the California Spanish style.
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"I don't know how you notice these sorts of things. :lol:  I would've thought those signs had been there all along.
I think I've just reached that point where I notice them. It's good fun, but very distracting noticing every little thing. I saw these as soon as I walked into the park!

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"As a native Californian, I have to say it looks tacky and not in keeping with the California Spanish style.
Don't step inside then!  This is how the separate room on the left currently looks:

Couldn't quite believe what I was seeing when I walked in there. :shock:

davewasbaloo

:shock: :evil:  :evil:  :evil: Can Paris do anything right since the opening of ToT??????

davewasbaloo

I am very nervous about the changes in Frontierland now

MagicStar

OMG - i noticed this ugly room during my visit a month ago. But I thought, it would be "completed" soon.

All these things, that are happening at the moment...
this room
Blockbuster Cafe
The sad rehab of the bridge in Adventureland:

Does anybody know what is going on there? Terrible!
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

ford prefect

That bridge was becoming very difficult to traverse with a pushchair.  I also tripped up on it several times.

I accept it is not as pretty, however it is so much nicer to use.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Anthony

It's probably been uncovered for a while, but I'm glad to see Walt back in the spotlight now and the Princesses pushed over into another corner: