Disney's Pook-A-Looz - "Too cute for their own good"

Started by Pixel, January 17, 2011, 02:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixel

Disney has been marketing their series of "Too Cute for their Own Good" plush toys, Pook-a-Looz, for a while now. Has anyone here started collecting them?

Also, has anyone seen them in DLRP? I'm not sure if they've made it outside the US yet.

e komo mai

treble

the us have had them for a while  :roll:
i don't know if i'd go out of my way to collect them but there would be a few that would catch my eye. the cheshire cat would be great for my nephews birthday. i don't think he's got that one.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

davewasbaloo

Man, these are ugly....
since 2001 (many before that)

Pixel

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Man, these are ugly....
:lol: Yes, many people hate the "stylised" look of them. Personally I love them. I want Cheshire.
e komo mai

davewasbaloo

I will say, at least they are unique.
since 2001 (many before that)

dagobert

They really look ugly, but I do like the Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck ones released last year. I don't remember where I have seen them, but they looked better. I think they were featured on the official Disney Parks Blog.

By they way Disney released new Mickey Mouse merchandise called Disney Double 5:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... ollection/

SophieD

How strange are they?? They kinda remind me of 'Ugly Dolls' in a really obscure way!!
I do like the Queen of Hearts one and the one of Jack Skellington.. I wonder if they will be avaliable to buy in the Disney Stores or online?? x
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

15MagicalYears

I think they are adorable, have they started selling them outside the US?

Masamune

:lol: Still very undecided on these. I think I would buy the Cheshire one if they were released over here, but only because I collect Cheshire stuff. They all look so weird to me, but not really in a good way.

Aveen2008

I am waiting on the alice one and the sally (NBC) to come in the post, the sally one looks very cute I think, some of them are nicer than others. Plus they were on sale in the us disney store and someone kinda got them for me :) I think some of them would be nicer if you could see their mouth like the chesire cat one!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Pixel

I'm considering buying the Cinderella one simply so I can attack it with bleach and then dye it with the RIGHT colors. ;D

That is to say, gingery-blonde hair and silver dress. Not bright yellow hair and blue for the dress. D:
e komo mai

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Pixel"I'm considering buying the Cinderella one simply so I can attack it with bleach and then dye it with the RIGHT colors. ;D

That is to say, gingery-blonde hair and silver dress. Not bright yellow hair and blue for the dress. D:

lmao i attacked my alice one a little and drew a mouth on her as i cant stand it having no mouth lol i love my sally (NBC) one though!
**photos added**
heres what alice is supposed to look like..

heres mine now lol:

and lovely sally:

hehe ill probably regret what i did but oh-well lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Pixel

I want my own Alice. T_T

I designed my own Mulan, Jasmine and Cinderella (before the official one was announced), I should try making them in real life.
e komo mai