Little mermaid darkride

Started by disneyrules, April 17, 2010, 10:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyrules

Does anybody else think disneyland tokyo should get the little mermaid darkride for mermaid lagoon in tokyo disneysea.
It would be a great ride for the land and it would have perfect theming too.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

luke85

Never mind Tokyo, I think we deserve one at DLP :D After all, it was always planned!

disneyrules

Quote from: "luke85"Never mind Tokyo, I think we deserve one at DLP :D After all, it was always planned!
I agree disneyland paris definatly should get the little mermaid ride im just saying it would be a good ride for mermaid lagoon.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

luke85

Yeah it would be a great idea for Tokyo. Is there the room though? Mermaid Lagoon is in the middle of TDS, so not sure where they could fit it?

disneyrules

I looked a the disneysea map on the internet and it looks like there is a space behind atlantica castle maybe it can go there.
[/size]