Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Crush's Coaster Merchandising? Cool!  :)
I hope there'll also be t-shirts for adults, or pins and stuff!!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

The Butlin Boy

I found this on dlrp.fr, it is new concept art for the entrance sign!:

:arrow: http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_toon_studio_car ... _1140.html

Looks great. I wonder how the real one will turn out. Wasn't there a rumor that the Crush figure would move, it would be great if it did :)

Joseph Carter

there doesnt look to be very much room for the larger people on that ride. Mind you I can fit on everything at Disney so far :lol:  but not at alton towers in the UK :( . There certainley doesnt look to be much space for your legs to fit through in the pics and vids so far!  :?
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

The Butlin Boy

Kyoto on DMI has taken some new photos of the Toon Studio including the entrance sign to Crush's Coaster:

:arrow: http://kyotodmi.free.fr/DLRP%2028042007/nemo/

It's looking good so far :)

Anthony

That's the smallest attraction logo ever! Can't be the only entrance sign, surely...

The original plans showed that large design featuring Crush at the point of the first turnstiles, just as you step under the canopy at the side of the building.  Maybe it'll be there? :?

Whilst it still mostly looks brilliant, those silver railings in front of the rockwork are horrible!  Totally totally ruin the great rustic design they had going with all the plants and rocks - why aren't they wooden like the ones across the street?

Sigton

The small sign is where the wait time appear, the attraction logo doesn't seems to be installed yet.
May be the railing will be themed or decorated.

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Baloo"That's the smallest attraction logo ever! Can't be the only entrance sign, surely...

The original plans showed that large design featuring Crush at the point of the first turnstiles, just as you step under the canopy at the side of the building.  Maybe it'll be there? :?

Whilst it still mostly looks brilliant, those silver railings in front of the rockwork are horrible!  Totally totally ruin the great rustic design they had going with all the plants and rocks - why aren't they wooden like the ones across the street?

The railing is totally appropriate as it looks like the kind you would find at a queue side in a harbour.
since 2001 (many before that)

Riebi

I also not believe that this little sign shout be the hole attraction sign. You need a lens to read it.

And the railing...maybe they paint it later?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

tubbsy

I dunno, I think either leave the railings silver or replace them with the wooden ones. What colour would they paint them? If they painted them blue I think it would be too much against the back drop of blue. Leave em silver or make em wooden.

I am still desperate to find out the height restriction (for my son). Isnt it getting a little close to the opening to keep this quiet? :?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Angela

Yeah tubbsy... I would really love to know that height restriction to... since last time I read something about it it was 1.04 cm but well... it is almost the 9th of June :)

tubbsy

I wonder how soon after opening we'll be able to see photos on footage on here.....
Place your bets!
I'm getting excited at the thought of seeing other peoples photos of the ride-let alone going in October and seeing it for myself! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

bikemonkey

I'm going on the 3rd of June.  Fingers crossed for soft opening and I'll post my pics when I get back.

tubbsy

Brilliant bikemonkey!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

adamguy_6

Im reading the reactions on Miceage to their recent update. They all appear to think Crush is the most interesting development, but the exterior looks like "Something Universal would hash together?"
Once Upon A Time...

Kristof

This is magicforum, not micechat...  :wink:

So let's stick to the opinions on here, not what other fans think on the other side of the world.  Besides, I don't see how we can judge from a couple of photos about the exterior.

I've stood in front of the attraction, for real, and trust me when I say it looks impressive.  The rockwork is HUGE.