Disney All Stars Express (2010)

Started by Anthony, February 26, 2010, 12:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Thanks fro posting the video, tuvok. He is so cute and one of my favorite Pixar characters. I would love to see this Wall-E audio animatronic in Paris.

Kristof

I have no information at all if he'll move or not, but I guess they'll have him move his head or arms or whatever.  :)

littlemermaid83

How precious is Wall-e in that youtube video...so cute.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Wezz

CafeMickey.com has some exclusive pics from NGF.. this is the All Stars Express!

Maarten

Wow, thats one ugly train...  :shock:

pussinboots

Good god. Just when you thought the Minnie Mouse polka dot overlay was the worst thing they ever did to Casey Jr.

Tuvok

You know what? I actually like this design. It's very 'busy' and 'colorful', but it fits the NGF theme. Great to see WALL-E. The absolute highlight of the train this year! But why do we need those Toy Story characters again? I'm growing tired of them.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

dagobert

Oh my god. Poor Casey Jr.! This train looks so ugly. What happened to the designers after the 15th birthday? This train looks even worse than Minnie's Party Train.

I wouldn't bother to miss this this train driving down Main Street USA. Maybe I want to see it once to get a picture of Wall-e.

Kristof

They thing is, it isn't Casey Jr. any more, at least not to the Entertainment designers.  It's just a train to them...

RnRCj

Definitely a poor job with the decorations. The only good part should be Wall-E if he does move.

Can you imagine what the train will look like in 10 years time, having seen many more themed years and celebrations? :lol:

dlrpkris

The colours are terrible, but wait 'til you hear the music. 'Tous en train' like you've never heard it before! I'd say Tiana's entrance in DOUADP and her TS show are more tasteful by far
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Anthony

I wish DLP Entertainment would stop mining local crèches and daycares for ideas.

pussinboots

I think part of the problem is that Entertainment keeps trying to do far too much with far too little. I mean, due to budget constraints, they can't afford to build a brand new float. But they don't want something subtle and small either, no, they want to make sure you spot the difference! So it's: 'allo Castorama? How much neon-green paint can we get for €500? How much is fiberglass confetti if we buy it in bulk?

dlrpkris

That's entirely the point - well said. Rather than adding embellishments that they can afford, they try to make something different... which actually isn't. Grr. Everyone will recognise that train from the Wonderful World Of Disney Parade let alone it's previous express incarnations
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

littlemermaid83

oh.my.god.

C'mon that isn't really what Casey Jnr is going to look like, is it?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!