Photos Magiques DLP news report: 05-07 February 2010

Started by Kristof, February 09, 2010, 01:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

A look at what's new at Disneyland Paris past weekend.

Disneyland Park

Disney Clothiers, Ltd.

The Disney Clothiers sign has been removed along with the balcony railing.

Castle Bridge refurbishment

The Castle Bridge refurbishment is still going on.  Fungus Falls has been turned off and dirt has been dug out along the banks of the moat.

Peter Pan's Flight refurbishment

Peter Pan's Flight was still closed on Friday for its planned refurbishment and opened on Saturday morning with fixed lights, fresh coats of paints and smooth moving animatronics.

Adventure Isle caverns

The Adventure Isle caverns have recently been looked at by maintenance.  Lots of lights were fixed or added and the skeleton with the missing skull was fixed once again.  A skeleton hidden in the wall had its light fixed as well.

Walt Disney Studios Park

Let's have a look at the recently repainted Television Tour building.

Disney Village

Earl of Sandwich

Not much going on here....

Disney Hotels

Digital TV at Disney's Hotel New York

Television sets at Disney's Hotel New York have now been equipped with digital tv.  A personal welcoming message appears when the television is turned on.  The resort channel will automatically play in the language of the guest, but can be changed by selecting a different country flag.  A separate menu lists all other channels, sorted out by language, with the guests' language first.  New channels have been added as well, including BVN, a Dutch/Flemish channel.

That's our round up for this trip.  I'll conclude with a rainbow over Main Street, U.S.A.

never2old

Where is the hidden skeleton in the caves?? I've never noticed him!

Glad to see the other one got his skull back, it had been a while... And I love that Royal Decree sign for the works on the bridge!

Thanks for the updates Kristof!

luke85

Great update Kristof! I love the last pic too :)

pussinboots

Please tell me the mural will return on the Television Tour building.

Javey74

Another great update Kristof, even though there's not that much happening. I love the Fungus Falls bit..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

CentralPlazaPerson

Great update Kristof! I'm staying at the Hotel New York soon so having Digital will be great! :)

Aveen2008

Thanks for the update Kristof!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Martyn

So is this new digital TV set up eventually going to be in every hotel, or just the New York? Can you still access all the same channels as before?

And more importantly, did you set up a wake up call? (Please god say it was Goofy!)

Kristof

It's just the Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Hotel New York for now.  There are even more channels available.

And yes I did set up a wake up call and no, it wasn't Goofy...

Martyn

GRRRR! Bloody Disney! Changes things for the worse!

Are there any plans for the digital TV to be in all Disney Hotels?