World of Color for Walt Disney Studios?!

Started by Anthony, January 13, 2010, 06:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

What if the stage for Lights Motors Action was removed and a World of Colour lagoon was put in its place? The existing stadium seating could be kept and used for the new show. Just an idea.

mehdi5

Quote from: "Alan"What if the stage for Lights Motors Action was removed and a World of Colour lagoon was put in its place? The existing stadium seating could be kept and used for the new show. Just an idea.
Don't think they should replace anything really, the main idea behind the expansions are making the park bigger and raising the capacity. Plus the lagoon where WOC is held is a lot bigger than the Moteurs Action stage  ;)

CafeFantasia

The stage for Lights Motors Action is about 80 metres wide. World of Color has a 380-foot-long mist screen, which is approximately 115 metres. So yeah, you're right, World of Color is too big to fit into the Lights Motors Action stadium.

Of course, if they scaled World of Color down a bit, and made it 70% smaller, it actually would fit in.

I've never been a huge fan of Lights Motors Action, so to see it replaced by World of Color would be fine by me :-)

lil-shawn

QuoteFirst things first... You can't just shoehorn a lake into the park, unless they decide to go for a Disney's Hollywood Studios-type Fantasmic! arena, which would frankly be a big waste.

So what could they do? Extend Hollywood Boulevard up to a lake? And then what would lie around that lake? See, this is where the original layout of the park shows its ugly, impossible head.

Sure you can take in a lake into the studios, and also you can kreat a nice backround,
if you have enough fantasy and imagination you will ever find a good way.
i will make a good example how to bring in WOC to the studios, with a nice lake ect.
make sure to check out the home imagineering section tonight!!!