Studios during construction

Started by CGM12345, October 26, 2009, 01:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "dagobert"And the Special Effects Tour didn't come into reality, that's now the Backlot Express/Blockbuster Cafe and the Restaurant des Stars.
I think it's just incorrectly labelled, the special effects tour is Armageddon. They also got Animagique and Animania (or rather Art of Disney) the wrong way round. Perhaps Animania was an early English name for Animagique, in fact.

Related link: http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/s ... studio.php :wink:

SM:M3

I saw a pre-opening map once, Animagique of today was called Animania

How things change :wink:
QuoteThe second is the Amazing Special Effects warehouse that will house the Armageddon attraction. The actual interior show elements of this attraction are being kept firmly under wraps, but expect an experience one step more advanced than that of Universal's rather tame Backdraft attraction. The scene is likely to be that of Harry Stamper (the Bruce Willis character) and his crew on the asteroid attempting to split it into two, thus throwing the big hunk of rock off of its trajectory and save mankind. Paul Osterhout, Vice President Executive Producer for WDI-Paris is confident that the attraction is the "Park's big surprise package". This may be fueled by persistent rumours that this attraction is destined for both DCA and the Studios in Florida.

dagobert

This entrance to the STT looks so much better than the current one, unfortunately WDI choose the wrong one.

CafeFantasia

Quote from: "MagicStar"Uhhhhh - i canĀ“t remember. Does anyone has a picture how this area looked before?

Take a look at this:

WillN

I found another aerial view of WDS under construction:

Source: //http://www.germs.nl/disney/maps.htm
Check our Honeymoon Trip Report! March 8-12 2010.

dagobert

Two amazing pictures! Take a look at the Geyser in Alasn's picture. It is working!!!

luke85

Great pics everyone! So strange to see that aerial shot of Disneyland with empty fields next to it!

Javey74

I so love nostalgia like this, seeing the bare bones of construction through to what we know today. Superb..  :D/

Great thread, I'd like to see more construction shots like those for the main park and the village, even to the hotels..  :wink:  :)