Gareth's Magical Christmas

Started by Gareth, December 15, 2009, 06:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Great pictures! Everything looks so white, and so icy... The Studios sound great, they're wonderful when they're quiet like that (I guess everyone was in the Crush queue  :roll: )

Annet

Wow I love the sight of all that snow! But since I'm already likely to trip when the sun is out, going to DLRP with this weather wouldn't be smart for me :lol: Nice report so far!

Aveen2008

Hey Gareth, great trip report so far, the snow looks amazing, I feel cold just looking at it though hehe! :P  I can't get over mickey's scorcerer's hat its almost totally covered :shock: !!

cant wait to read and see more!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

SophieD

Great start to your trip report :)
I love the picture of the tinkerbell statue covered in snow- it looks magical!
I'm glad you had a great time :)
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

bigrossco

i love the pics andthe snow just makes DLP that bit more Magical
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Gareth

hey everyone thanks for all the comments the next part will be up tomoz :D hope your enjoying it sooo far  :D/

Gareth =D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

dagobert

Thanks for the nice trip report. I've never seen Disneyland covered in snow. It must have been really cold there.

loladelorean

Thanks for posting Gareth - love that you took a pic of Hercules! He is my favourite character and it's v hard to find him anywhere in DLP. He looks very cold in the snow though lol.
Even though the snow up here in Scotland is getting a bit old I would still love to see DLP in the snow, fingers crossed for a winter wonderland when I visit in November.
looking forward to the rest of your report :)
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

jeakat24

Quote from: "loladelorean"Even though the snow up here in Scotland is getting a bit old

I bet it is! Scotland has had so much! We've only had what can only be described as a light sprinkling of snow, very annoying!

I'm loving the report so far, can't wait for more!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Gareth

After a great morning is the studios we decided to head to Disneyland park, headed for adventure land and grabbed a couple pictures of the castle as the sun as out and the clouds had gone was a very great and welcome change, in adventureland we looked in a few shops and headed for adventure isle and the lake by the pirate ship was beginning to freeze it looked great,

After a quick look around adventure isle we went into fantasy land where we just strolled around some shops and I grabbed some more photos, we went and qued for the tea cups which were the first time I had been on them and they were fun and quite a lot faster than I thought they were going to be

After the tea cup we decided to head back to the hotel and get ready for buffalo bills wild west show I was so excited to go back here and couldn't wait to have more cornbread, after a quick change and sequoia we went and got out seat which were really good in the second row, and we were the blue team. Seeing Mickey and friends in the show was a nice change and as always the show was fantastic. Before the show we were given a little juice cocktail which was real sweet and tasty, Also the food was great chilli followed by chicken and some other meats and ice cream and apple crumble and then we had a little mini muffin and slice of something both were really nice.

When buffalo bills finished we decided that we were going to call it a day but not till after another look around the shops in the village, in the candy shop I bought my little brother a bubble gum ball machine with Mickey sat on top it was soo cool I loved and so did he. When we were walking past hotel new York the ice rink was open and I decided to pass on going on it coz I can barley walk on ice in my trainers loll but I did take a photo which was good enough for me, when we got back to the hotel we decided to grab a drink and then we headed back to our room where high school musical was one so we watched that and headed to sleep

End of day 2
Day 3 part 1 coming soon

Thanks for reading XoxO

norhel

Like the photos. Especially those from Buffalo Bill and Hotel New York.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

never2old

Gorgeous pictures there!!

Great report, looking forward to day 3!

kmara

great report and pictures!
I really like the ones of the castle; there is something really special about the light.

thanks for posting!
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

Gareth

hey everyone thanks for the great comments day 3 will be up tomoz when i finish uni hope you all having a magical time XOxo

Gareth

dagobert

Great trip report and your pictures are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us!