Earl of Sandwich in Disney Village (Now Open!)

Started by MagicKenny, December 11, 2009, 08:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Martyn"^ Lets just hope the Earl doesn't share the same customer service as at Planet Hollywood :roll:

I hope so!  I've been to Planet Hollywood 5 times since 2002 and always enjoyed the food but both food and service were awful in September last year and DH and I have vowed not to eat there anymore. :(

Martyn

^ We keep saying that each year, but we do keep going back for some reason.!lol But we tried Ludqig's for the first time in January, and we were quite impressed, so we'll probably make that swap from now on.

Reiana

The service at EoS was great. So was the food. Very fast even at peak times. Been there twice the last week. I can only recommend it.
 :thumbs:
Even lake view is great, except for the thousands of greenflys. But thats not EoS fault.
 :lol:

Jens

Thanks Poppy!!

CafeFantasia

Can we start a caption contest? Please write a funny caption for this photo :-)

Scissorsboi

"The new cast of Wizard's of Waverley Place didn't really fit in with the vision for the show."
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

mattboywonder

Does anyone know if annual passport holders get a discount at EoS, like they do in McDonalds and Starbucks etc
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

lil-shawn

Quote from: "Alan"Can we start a caption contest? Please write a funny caption for this photo :-)

Mr. Franchize Gas opens new Erotic Sandwich Store in Disney Village!!

Damn this Lady had realy a bad stylist  :lol:

CafeFantasia

Mr Gas smiles having finally cracked the best way to attract people to his parks!

lil-shawn

OMG this made my evening... Thanks Alan, am laughing for almost 5 minutes!!

CafeFantasia

Nothing puts a smile on your face quite like... sandwiches!

lil-shawn

Quote from: "Alan"
Nothing puts a smile on your face quite like... sandwiches!

Sandwiches gives Mr. Gas indigestion...but he always takes it with a smile!

CafeFantasia

To celebrate the opening of Earl of Sandwich, Mr Gas booked a brass section. Unfortunately, the person on the other end of the phone was dyslexic.

gingajen

Quote from: "Martyn"^ We keep saying that each year, but we do keep going back for some reason.!lol But we tried Ludqig's for the first time in January, and we were quite impressed, so we'll probably make that swap from now on.

We have been to Planet Hollywood once and it was awful. Since then we have visited Ludwigs and have always been impressed. However I think other people have discovered them now too as the queue was the biggest I have ever  it when we went there at Easter!

Martyn

^ Well thats good. They're food is nice, different and reasonably priced, so they deserve more success than PH.