Pin trading Information/Ebay seller feedback

Started by Stitch2814, November 30, 2009, 08:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:o I actually don't mind recieving scrappers in trades if it's a pin that I want. It's only if I end up paying for scrappers that I get annoyed. :) Glad to hear your pins came Danny!

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Stitch2814"the seller I used was trublue2006, just a bit slow on the postage thats all but I got them none the less and they do look quite good imo.

If you click on advanced search near the top of the page and then click on by seller and type in the sellers name you should be able to search for that seller. Or for the seller I used here is a link to one of his auctions and all you got to do is click on his see other items link :)

I will edit with a link later as Im off out.
Anytime i do this with the name you've given me, it comes up with things not from him.I don't know what I'm doing wrong! A link would be better as i don't have to type anything in and i can't get confused! Lol :D
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I was upset the way I was told about scrappers not in a nice way at that, I was just saying the one store I would do it at is the one store that doesnt get no traders in and Ive had a scrapper of it before now or at least a possible one anyway.

I wouldnt be traded the obvious scrappers on lanyards just the ones that could be potential scrappers if you get what Im saying.

I know I shouldnt but its not like you can tell they are scrappers (the few I got anyway) people can hate me for it but I wont be the only one doing it lol

Belle's World

Hi All,
Still no pins, i'm jealous you got yours Danny! I suppose as they were sent out by the same seller on the same day the only explanation i can think of is that as Ireland doesn't do customs mine have got caught up going through the system. Really hope they come Monday. What kind of package did they come in would it fit through my door?
Ro

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi All,
Still no pins, i'm jealous you got yours Danny! I suppose as they were sent out by the same seller on the same day the only explanation i can think of is that as Ireland doesn't do customs mine have got caught up going through the system. Really hope they come Monday. What kind of package did they come in would it fit through my door?
Ro

well they came via the postman so theres one bit of news for you lol they sent them in a jiiffy bag and depending on how many you bought then they would wrap 10 pins in tissue and have 50 per reseable food bag (no expense lost on this I tell you LOL) but I would imagine it could fit through the letter box, only just though.

I hope you get yours soon though :( I thought we would get them the same day since they got sent the same time.

Belle's World

Still no pins, hope they arrive today. Emailed seller this morning at 8.30am, at 10am got a reply to say it was usual to take 1-2 weeks for pins to be delivered and he would check today when he got to the office if they were held up in customs. Not sure how he can do this as before he told me he had not sent them tracked as it was too expensive. I think they were sent out Saturday 28th November, please someone tell me they have had to wait this long for things from america. Really hoping its just customs and they sort it out soon. Ro

Stitch2814

Im shocked you have not got your pins by now Ro as seems weird but I hope you get them soon enough.

Im waiting on to see what you get off the seller before I decide where to stick him/her on the feedback list as if you get the majority of the same pins then possible scrappers.

yvangkwheng

hey, author, how much for a single pin? is it gonna cost me an arm and a leg?

Belle's World

Still no pins, i'm really upset as i don't understand why they are not here. Seller has not got back to me after saying he would track parcel. AAHHHHHHHH.

Stitch2814

awww Im feeling for you Ro as that is kinda poo (insert more rude term) as Id be majorly P.O by now.

Belle's World

Hi All,
latest news is that it looks like my pins have got lost in the post. The good news is that the seller is resending my pins out in the next 48hours so fingers crossed i get them before Christmas but i wouldn't be surprised if i don't.

Danny i am expecting to get quite a few pins the same as you if Florida is anything like Paris the majority of lanyards have the same kinds of pins on so it would be strange if at least some of them were not the same.
Ro

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi All,
latest news is that it looks like my pins have got lost in the post. The good news is that the seller is resending my pins out in the next 48hours so fingers crossed i get them before Christmas but i wouldn't be surprised if i don't.

Danny i am expecting to get quite a few pins the same as you if Florida is anything like Paris the majority of lanyards have the same kinds of pins on so it would be strange if at least some of them were not the same.
Ro

awwww thats is sh..e that is!! least he going to be resending them but les hope the lost ones turn up and you get 200 trader pins  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:? I'm always a tad skeptical when sellers offer to just send out replacements. It makes me think that they never posted the original lot in the first place. If they did, surely they would first rather try and track down the item before resorting to sending out a replacement? Either way, I hope you get the pins soon!

Stitch2814

well I might have a seller to add to the no go list, even though all the pins he/she sells are official just that I would add them to the list purely on the fact that I have not recieved my pin (only 1 pin) and its been nearly 3 weeks..and it shouldnt take this long to recieve 1 pin from america.

So if I dont get a refund or a new pin in exchange then I will be contacting ebay about it.

HPYWOLF is the name of this seller, but I wont be adding him to the list yet as I dont know how he/she will respond to my email.

Belle's World

I was beginning to give up on my pins, last email i had was 10th saying they would send replacements out in 24-48 hours, i asked on saturday and again on Sunday if pins had been sent but no reply, yesterday i sent a bit of a stroppy message and today received a reply saying they had been sent last week so fingers crossed for receiving them but i'm guessing it will be next week at the earliest.
Ro