Our wonderful Disney Christmas 8th-11th November Finished

Started by littlemermaid83, November 14, 2009, 03:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic trip report, thanks for sharing it. I'm glad that you both had such a fantastic time :)

Don't worry, it'll be October again before you know it! :P

Annet

I went in october and my next trip will be in november 2010, so I'll help wishing the countdown goes really fast ;) Lovely end of your report, hope the memories will help you through the waiting!

Aveen2008

Hey Emz and Kyra!

Sorry to hear your mum is unwell, I hope she gets better soon!!*hugs*

Aw wow what a great trip report- as always!!! I just can never get over how cute Kyra is hehe! love the Alice dress and the clothes under it look really well actually! :D  :D  :D  
You got so many beautiful photos, your house must be covered in them! She looks like she was having the time of her life nd her mum looks very happy with sulley too hehe! :wink:  :wink:

Its funny when shes beside belle (in her blue dress) and Kyra has alice;s dress on it actually looks like shes wearing a belle dress....if that makes any sense hehehe! :lol:

luv the cute lil video too! :D  

aww no more photos and videos for a while, hope it goes in really quick!
Luv Aveen xoxo

DLP-Photos.com

Lovely trip report - it really seems like you and especially your little girl had a magical time :)

Oh, I would love to go at Christmas Time it seems soo magical :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

aw great video!:) awk shes so adorable in all her wee outfits :) how many times have yas been to DLRP so far? :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

8 times since last January :shock:  :lol:  :P

I wish i had filmed more on our first few trips but i didnt realise my camera had a filming function *doh*  :lol:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

wow 8 times in less than 2 years thats brilliant!! ur so lucky you can get the eurostar it would be so handy...although its a pity it costs quite a bit!

how many times do you think you'll go in 2010?
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

I'm hoping to go back for 7 days in October.....just waiting for a decent offer as if i booked now we would have to stay in the Santa Fe and Kyra has told me she is never staying near the volcanoes again  :lol:

littlemermaid83

I just want to say thankyou to a lovely forum poster who sent me the whole Fantillusion soundtrack plus lots of extras (dramatic from Disney Sea and Fantasmic from DHS and a cd full of xmas songs), really has restored my faith that some truly nice people exsist in this world.

This really has made my Christmas as the music is bringing me back money can't buy memories.  I know i said thankyou in a PM but really thankyou so much.

Only problem now is that Kyra won't go bed, she wants to stay up and listen to all the 3 cd's  :lol: