Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

:D/ Woo Hoo!!!

Soraya has managed to secure me two of the Halloween pins!!! Jack and the Mayor. Zero on Zero :cry:
Got some rather cute pins today which I traded with a lovely lady in USA.
Will post some piccies of this weeks trades at end of week.

Stitch2814

Hey simonand wendy...would you be able to email soraya to find out if there is a 12th Stitch Experiment pin coming out?? as Ive heard nothing from asking so you might have better luck.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Maybe. Apparently the only pin that sold out from the Pin Trading Day was the LE 400 Zero pin. The other two pins (LE 600 Mayor and LE 600 Jack) are still available as far as I know. So fingers crossed for you!

I dont even mean Le pins, I know they often have ones left over in the cabinet i just mean your normal core ones. I reaalllllly want some halloween pins :( think i like celebration ones :D, can add them to my event/ attraction/ lot!
Hopefully there might be some on the lanyards :/

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Hey simonand wendy...would you be able to email soraya to find out if there is a 12th Stitch Experiment pin coming out?? as Ive heard nothing from asking so you might have better luck.

Haven't spoken to Soraya yet. She may be on holiday..Again! Will find out ASAP because I really want to know as well.

Stitch2814

ooh forgot to say she messaged me back about a week ago and there is a 12th pin in the series that will be out either November/December...

woops :P

simonandwendy626

:stitch_bounce:  :roll: That's good to know.
Gotta e-mail her today out this months pins.
I want them ASAP. Can't wait to see the NBC event pins.

Have a Disney day

Wendy and Simon

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi where do i find this months releases?? :(

Stitch2814

its not up on the site yet :( I just checked....bit silly really..

I check this link..

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pint ... t?id=51088

all there is there is October's releases.

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Masamune

Loving the Stitch Scorpio pin and the pin with Reuben. Those two are actually already on PinPics, because they were pre-released at the Pin Trading Night in October. The Angel pin is beautiful as well. :)

dagobert

Will Disneyland Paris ever stop releasing Stitch pins? Most of the single pins are Stitch releated. It's getting boring.

dlrpmad

Stitch is my FAV character, so it doesnt bother me! But i definitley want all those Stitch pins, especially the Reuben pin!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

the reuben pin doesnt look great as the image on pinpics is of the actual pin and it looks a bit crap if Im totally honest with you.

the reat of the stitch pin I dont really need but that may change when I see then in January...

Martin B

I can't wait to get the NBC vinylmation set!!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Stitch2814

im more interested in the PTN really XD