Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

OMG, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone you know can't wait to go......well that would be me, we are off tomorrow lunch time to spend the first night at the Ashford International hotel before catching the Eurostar Monday morning. Woohoo see you there Sean!!! I have done a pre-trip report of the trip reports thread if anyone is interested. See you in just over a week!!!

Ro

Masamune

:D I hope you have a fantastic time Ro! And best of luck picking up any left over event pins. :P Feel free to look at my Trades list for incase you get any left over Zero pins!

dlrpmad

OMG!!! 3 DAYS!!!! See you there Ro!! If i can get just 1 event pin, i'll be happy! Lol! Lindsay, i'll keep a look out for Zero (and if the impossible happens, Gaston) pins, i'll be sure to pick one up if i see one!

Come a little closer, step into the wonder, see what happens to you.......just like we dreamed it!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

simonandwendy626

Waaah!!!

So jealous of you guys.  :mrgreen:

Hope you have a fantastic time and that the weather is kind. Give Stitch a hug from me!!!!

Wendy :)

dlrpmad

will do Wendy!! Stitch is my FAV character anyway, and plus im dressing up as him for MNSSHP!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Aw sean your so lucky and of course Ro who is already away! I am pure jealous hehe!! I hope yas both have a fantastic time!! :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P So jealous.

dlrpmad

yeah i cant wait!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

do you think at the beg of dec they'll be any halloween pins left over at all ?

Masamune

:) Maybe. Apparently the only pin that sold out from the Pin Trading Day was the LE 400 Zero pin. The other two pins (LE 600 Mayor and LE 600 Jack) are still available as far as I know. So fingers crossed for you!

Martin B

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Masamune

o-o; What's up Martin?

Martin B

I REALLY WANT THOSE PINS!!!  :thumbs:

Haha!

Watching a few on ebay at the moment...  :-"

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Stitch2814

I saw a seller on ebay for all three Pin trading pins for $90..seems cheap when the zero is going for $40 on his own.

Martin B

Yes, have seen that one thanks...

I am very tempted....  [-o<

Martin