Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

I was thinking the exact same thing as it seems a tad strange...

Belle's World

I'm quite happy that some Christmas pins are coming out as i was hoping i would be able to get some when i go in October.

Ro

dlrpmad

ooo like the halloween set! And i like the stitch experiment pin!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

simonandwendy626

:stitch_bounce:
OMG!!!!! So many pins. I'm so sorry guys but if you hear an explosion its my bank account going off!!!!!
Have to have ALL of them. Have asked Soraya why they've released Halloween and Christmas so early. If she replies then I will let you all know.
And am so shocked :shock: that they are holding the event outside of the parks. The Sports bar isn't that big. Unless they are planning to take over the seating area between it and DS?
Got my 7 Dwarves pin from DS. Its a lot better than I thought it would be. Very sweet. Also got two of the
'Little Ones 'series of pins.  :D/ I now have Remy,and Nemo and Pearl. Simon commented that I was so excited only dogs could hear me.
I don't know what he means  :oops:  :lol:
Have a Disney day guys.

TTFN
Wendy

fly_with_me_dumbo

awh no the halloween one comes out after i've been! :'(
I'll have to ebay for it ;)

disneyrules

They all look really cool!
I really want the toy story 3 one its a shame im not going to disneyland Paris again this year.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Belle's World

Really looking forward to seeing the october releases especially MNSSHP pin!

Ro

Belle's World

Does anyone know where i can find out if the DLRP October pins pictures have been released yet?

Ro

Masamune

http://experience.disneylandparis.co.uk ... ndex.xhtml

That's usually the place that gets updated first. It's still showing September's releases.

Belle's World

Thanks for that i will keep checking.
Ro

dlrpmad

i will as well, cant wait to see what pins i could get when im there!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hey everyone, for those that are going to paris in October then here the release schedule

dlrpmad

danny, you are a legend!! Damn theres only 2 pins out when im there :( But at least now i can do the pincast! Thanks, double thanks, triple thanks danny!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

no problem sean, it does seem the September and October releases only have 2 Saturday releasae's where as it can be 3-4 depending where the saturdays fall.

And I thought there should be a stitch experiment pin on there as would of been pin number 12 as thats how many should be in te set but we are short 1 now..Ive emailed DLRP to ask if there is a 12th pin in the series (as it says on the back of each pin) will let you all know when I find out.

dlrpmad

oh, i never thought about the last stitch experiment pin! Lets hope you get a hopeful reply!
101% Stitch LOVING!!