Disneyland Parc - 3 oct. - Halloween!

Started by Disneydavid, October 05, 2009, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

Hi guys and girls!

David here , just returned from a magical weekend in the Disneyland Parc!
You can guess it , al new episodes for DLP on the Go next generation podcast ' are coming up sooner then you wish! But , back to halloween becouse the pumpkinmans are back in the Disneyland Parc! But thats not all! I also saw the christmasthree for this year , and for the very first time : Starbucks! You can see it all soon , but first , please watch this video from my report:

[youtube:fssd3viw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjPO9QiTEQ&feature=channel_page[/youtube:fssd3viw]

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for sharing the video, I hope you had a great trip :)

loladelorean

Thanks for posting your video, looks like you and your family had a fabulous time! I would love to see the park at Halloween, it doesnt even look too crowded.
Looking forward to reading your trip report, although it's making me even sadder that my own trip is over.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Disneydavid

Its not my family ;) Those are just friends :)

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Aveen2008

Great video! great seeing all the halloween stuff!

Thanks for sharing! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Disneydavid

Well thanks for all the responds ! You know , I was already thinking that the Magic Forum didnt care about my videowork or podcast. But now I see , that THAT is totally not true :D!

Thanks! :D

For iTunes ] and MP3!

Patti.Moon

The Woman in the bottom right 38 secconds in is my mum! haha
I went to disney this weeked it was fab!
It looks like you had a great time!