Disney's Fairytale Christmas 2009

Started by Willow, October 05, 2009, 07:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howtodeal

Thanks for starting this topic, it says on the website that Mickey's winter wonderland
will be running until January the 6th. Is this true?  :(

Willow

Quote from: "howtodeal"Thanks for starting this topic, it says on the website that Mickey's winter wonderland
will be running until January the 6th. Is this true?  :(

Probably, that sounds about right as the Christmas Season will be finishing by then.

howtodeal

Willo

MWW was on until the 7th of March last year, if i remember correctly  :?

Willow

Quote from: "howtodeal"Willo

MWW was on until the 7th of March last year, if i remember correctly  :?

Did it? I can't really remember, I wasn't really paying attention to DLRP around that time earlier in the year.

Maybe they have decided to change it to be Xmas season only this year.

andrewuk

It must be one of the first adverts not to feature the (ugly) WDW castle at the end =D>
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

CentralPlazaPerson

very nice advert! :)

pussinboots

I think Paris has the most constant Christmas tree of all the resorts. It hasn't changed since about 1993. To compare, think what they went through every year in Anaheim until last year. Cut down a tree, trim it, fill up the gaps, spray-paint it and decorate it with more ornaments than there are people in China. Heck, most people with artificial Christmas trees go through more trouble each year than the Disneyland Paris people, haha.

Then again, if they were to redecorate it now, they'd probably go for that icy blue crystal style that seems to be all the rage... Maybe it's for the better. Bring on the holidays!

Adam

Just seen the ad - very nice.

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Very nice, anyone found a higher quality version of it by now?

Anthony

It's up on here now: http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Christ ... aris/77498

Yet again the voiceover is a bit off-kilter, and the big build-up leading to "Christmas at....... Mickey's Magical Party" makes me feel queasy. Forget MMP, no one cares! Advertise your parks!!

And for comparison, here's the 2006 ad: http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA0813 and 2007/08: http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA4888

The in-park shots in the new one are gorgeous.

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Great, thanks for those links Anthony! Yes, the new one is by far the best.

ulak

Hi!
Where i find opening hours at September and december, please ? On  dlrp.com is it error... :(
THank You! :)
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Kristof

Ulak, that's not related to the Christmas season.  For these kind of questions you should go to the Trip Planning board here.  Tnx.  :)

dawnfletch

awwww thats lovely. We are going on the 15th Nov so we are going to be there to see it all. My 2 year old son will love it as he loves Mickey Mouse,he watches mickeys clubhouse all the time. he knows all there names,so he will be shouting them.

1997 Hotel Santa Fe
1998 WDW
2000 WDW
2001 Hotel Santa Fe
2004 WDW
2005 WDW Honeymoon
2006 WDW
2008 WDW
2009 Hotel Explorers
2010 Hotel New York

ulak

Quote from: "Kristof"Ulak, that's not related to the Christmas season.  For these kind of questions you should go to the Trip Planning board here.  Tnx.  :)

Sorry :)

Other question - Is  FIREWORKS in DLRP in this november?
Thank you! :)
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]