Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

haha, yeah i am lucky! I was there last year at about the same time, but i had no idea what pin trading was! Now im prepared!

Yeah i know!! This is a really expensive hobby, and i, sadly, have no job (being 17 with no work experience is rubbish) so i cant really buy pins. But as soon as i get a job, loads of new stitch pin will be coming my way! Lol

Oh and whats being "mufasa'd"??? Im confused, but "remember who you are!" lol! Im disney insane, but i love it!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

simonandwendy626

Being Mufasa'd is from the hyena's.

The hyena's are talking to Scar about Mufasa and Bonzai says "Mufasa!"
Shenzi says that the name gives her chills and that he should say it again so he does until she falls to the ground laughing
at which point Scar says,
I'm surrounded by idiots!
I have a pin with that saying on :D

Belle's World

Here are the trades i have left after my DLRP trip!

Ro

simonandwendy626

Got my new pin trading bag. Tink. Tink. Tink!

Here are last weeks pin trades and E-bay purchases...So far!!!

My favorite is the Stitch feeding the squirrels because we have a tradition. Every time we go to DLP we stay the night in London so the day before we go up to St James's park and feed the Chickoos(Squirrels).

Will post more pins this week.

Aveen2008

I love the tink bag it's cool:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I love the tink bag it's cool:)

Thanks Aveen,

Hope you had a great christmas and new years

Stitch2814

Ive got to stop trading as Im going to DLRP in under 2 weeks, Im going to be going with no traders if I carry on XD

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Ive got to stop trading as Im going to DLRP in under 2 weeks, Im going to be going with no traders if I carry on XD

aw bless ya, I hope the pin trading board is out a lot when your there :thumbs:  and that it has good pins :thumbs: ! I have to say when I last went I was a little disappointed at the range of pins for trade on cast lanyards and Ithe board which I only seen once, however it is still so exciting every time you see a cast member with a lanyard as your scanning their lanyard to see if there is anything you want hehe!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha Ive got about 40-50 pins for lanyard trading (more if I get any pins in london) and then Im looking to trade my max of 2 per CM just to rotate my traders as all UK core pins which aint popular XD so if I can get anything then Im happy :P

I hope to see the pin board at least once while Im there :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha Ive got about 40-50 pins for lanyard trading (more if I get any pins in london) and then Im looking to trade my max of 2 per CM just to rotate my traders as all UK core pins which aint popular XD so if I can get anything then Im happy :P

I hope to see the pin board at least once while Im there :P

lol I basically did the same thing as you! I actually bought like 2 of every pin I was buying on ebay at the time so that I wouldnt want to keep the pin I was trading (as I would already own one:p) so when I went to DLP I just traded with everyone I could to get different pins lol! It is fun! :D, if you to go to the PTN the board will be there :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Hey everyone. Does anyone have a spare Agent P pin? I'm wanting one for a friend in America. If you have one, please contact me so we can try and work out a trade. Thanks!

Martin B

No, sorry I've traded mine away.

They go mad for Agent P in America. I've traded 5 or 6 of them on pin pics.
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Princess suzy

Ive got one, have pmd you.

Masamune

:) Thanks for letting me know Suzy. I PMed you back!

butterbear

i would love to trade pins with anyone please. here are photos of all my current trade pins so please let me know if you see any you'd like.i apologise for the photo quality ,they were taken with a nintendo dsi so the photos aren't great quality sorry.
please offer me any disney pins you will trade ,i like any disney pins please,please show photos if possible or just tell me who you've got.i am pretty new to pin collecting .i hope to trade with some of you.thanks from sabrina.
http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc380/butterbear1/