Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

oh no Im going to be there forever!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Belle's World

Hi,

I have only just signed up to this forum but have been a member on the DIS boards for a year under the same name. i am totally addicted to pin trading and have quite a few that i am currently willing to trade. Some of them are LE and quite a few are hidden Mickey.

Ro

Aveen2008

Clarebelle: No the lanyard isn't of mickey with teh atractions it's different characters, I will see if I can post up a close up of it.

Belle's world: There's 4 pins of yours I like the 2 cutie ones (mickey and then chip N' dale), the Jimney cricket soar pin and the jungle book " i wanna be like you" pin.

These are my current traders. I am waiting on more to arrive that i have bought online..... The chip and dale pin is LE but i don't mind trading it. The hawiian holidays one doesnt have the pin trading logo onit but it is official and unfortunately I traded the tinkerbell in the middle row today in the disney store.

It is 10000% fine if you don't want to trade, i honestly totally do not mind.

I also have a pin trading night pin of baloo available although I think I would like to trade if for a Limited edition pin at least since its a pretty valuable pin.

:)  :)  :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D OMG the pin of Jiminy Cricket riding a seahorse is adorable! I traded away 3 of my traders today, so I might have to look into buying some new ones. :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D OMG the pin of Jiminy Cricket riding a seahorse is adorable! I traded away 3 of my traders today, so I might have to look into buying some new ones. :P

hehe did you trade for anything good or that you wanted? :D

I traded in the disney store today for this one just...

I have a few of these type ones so just thought I would since she looks irishy ;) wasnt many other that were any good really to be honest.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I traded for these 3.

(Pic isn't great. Pin is quite big IRL!)

:o The Scrooge one is LE of 500. Elaine (the fellow pin trader I met on FaceBook) wanted two pins of mine, and then offered me any of her traders. I picked that one and the Eeyore one, but I didn't see that it was a LE pin until I got home. I'm sure she must've known though, as she said that everything on her lanyard was bought just for trading.

:D I'll be keeping all 3 of these.

Aveen2008

aw they are so cute! I have to say I have a soft spot for huey, dewey and louie - i was a huge ducktales fan as a child hehe! :D But of Course there's "uncle scrooge" too hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P I was just happy to have gotten a Halloween pin! It may not be a Disney Store UK one, but it's better than nothing!

Aveen2008

Totally! :D

The big screen in the disney store in belfast was showing Mickey's magical party I was like omg I want to be there right now!! :cry:

I would luv to go to florida but to be honest theres no one I can really go with...im gonna start saving again though after a I pay off a few debts the next few weeks..either for DLP or WDW
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I went to WDW with my mum, so maybe you could go with yours?

*Stays on topic* :( I didn't recieve the Robin Hood pins today either. Hopefully they'll arrive on Monday.

Aveen2008

Yeah maybe, I duno if she could handle it though hehe!

aw post could be slow at the moment with the various strikes or he could have been a bit slow posting it out, don't panic yet :)  :)  :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"awww I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame ones! my first visit was during the 5th anniversary so I just love anything that reminds me of that!
I was looking at getting that started kit! is it any good? its Mickey with different attractions right?

Here's 2 pics of it....

close up of pins...

I really love the pins and the lanyard! it was 35 euros in total, as they usually are.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D That lanyard set is gorgeous! :lol: I wouldn't want to trade any of those pins.

Robin Hood pin update! I e-mailed the seller last night to ask if she had posted them yet. She replied saying she would post them on Monday, so I should get them on Tuesday or Wednesday. :) She sounded nice in the e-mail, saying she hoped I enjoyed the pins as much as she did. So yeah, I'm a little less worried now!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D That lanyard set is gorgeous! :lol: I wouldn't want to trade any of those pins.

Robin Hood pin update! I e-mailed the seller last night to ask if she had posted them yet. She replied saying she would post them on Monday, so I should get them on Tuesday or Wednesday. :) She sounded nice in the e-mail, saying she hoped I enjoyed the pins as much as she did. So yeah, I'm a little less worried now!

aw that's great! Some people are just a little slow posting things out. It's always usually fine when the seller is good at contacting you! :D

I wonder if I sold my collection of pins on ebay if I would make much money hehe! :P - Random thought
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Clarebelle: No the lanyard isn't of mickey with teh atractions it's different characters, I will see if I can post up a close up of it.

Belle's world: There's 4 pins of yours I like the 2 cutie ones (mickey and then chip N' dale), the Jimney cricket soar pin and the jungle book " i wanna be like you" pin.

These are my current traders. I am waiting on more to arrive that i have bought online..... The chip and dale pin is LE but i don't mind trading it. The hawiian holidays one doesnt have the pin trading logo onit but it is official and unfortunately I traded the tinkerbell in the middle row today in the disney store.

It is 10000% fine if you don't want to trade, i honestly totally do not mind.

I also have a pin trading night pin of baloo available although I think I would like to trade if for a Limited edition pin at least since its a pretty valuable pin.

:)  :)  :)
Hi Aveen,
I read your trip report on DIS Boards as Stitch's Girl it was great, i was really interested in what you had to say about Hotel New York as it is where we are planning to stay next October. I will gladly trade with you, if it's ok i will wait until the new pins you have bought arrive and then will make my choice. I will give you a bit more info on the 4 pins you mention, Jimini Cricket Soar says it is a Disneyland Resort Hotel Hidden Mickey Collection from 2007, cutie Mickey is a core pin from 2007, cutie chip n dale says it is a First Release, i don't know what that means. The jungle book one the monkey is a bit like felt but sadly is has worn away a little, i swapped for it in store and did not notice until afterwards but it is only fair to tell you. Also it does not have the pin trading logo but is on pinpics.

Quote from: "Masamune" :D OMG the pin of Jiminy Cricket riding a seahorse is adorable! I traded away 3 of my traders today, so I might have to look into buying some new ones. :P

Hi Masamune, Jimini Cricket on a seahorse is LE 250, if you want any more info let me know.  Ro