Good Morning Main Street is back

Started by Magicboy, July 03, 2009, 05:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

is it just running for the summer season then?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

seanmartina

thanks Anthony, sob sob thought it was gone, thought the lovely window was showing again, but if they insist on that ugly thing.. what can we do..  the good morning main street parade still looks good though, pity they did not include  all elements from the old show..  but good for them for bringing it it back

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Anthony"We're very vigilant fans aren't we, completely missing it the first time round?
I saw it first time around, but thought it was just a replacement for the Character Express since I was there in March (couple of photos in my trip report thread). Didn't think it would be back in the summer so I didn't make a big new thread.

Do they put this on and the character express? If it's still just the version I saw, it doubles up pretty needlessly - the period dancers/costumes would definitely be an improvement.

TR_Wolf

Which is the one used? The one where it's all in French, or that "Good morning, Good morning" one in English?

Also for a "good morning" and jolly welcome, it seems odd to put the Disney Villains in the parade...

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

theverynk

Does anyone know if it just for the summer season? Will it still be there in October?

Dx
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net

emweaver

Im curious if anyone has seen this at all recently and is it the same as in the video or more modern? It looks as though it will be on through the summer but am hoping its still there  December

Kristof

Our video in HD can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/photosmagiques#p ... IYvGxZ3XN4  :)

MagicStar

hehe look at all the excited looking face of the people :-)
Thats Disney-Magic :-)
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

dlrpkris

Good Morning Main Street is actually running to the music of Dancin' for a short while as Minnie's Party Train is repaired. Wonder if there has always been a plan to use this music if something goes wrong or something quickly made that decision?
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

mkt

Can anyone tell me if this is still running? I checked the schedule for this weekend and couldn't find any mention of it.

Or did dlrpkris mean that the parade was a short-term replacement for Minnie's Party Train?

Rorschach

It's not running.

dlrpkris

Yeah it is still running and has been planned for a while. When the Party Train was out of action, Good Morning Main Street ran instead but to different music. That's all :)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"

Anthony

I'm pretty sure it isn't still running, it was just from July - 30th August.

Not on the programme anyway. :(

Rorschach

My gf was in DLP on September 9-13 and told me there is no Good Morning Main Street...

dlrpkris

To be clear, I was meaning to confirm that the Party Train was still running. The replacement only ran for about a week or so. Clearly misunderstood what everyone else was saying!