New Disney Hotel

Started by Jayna62, February 22, 2007, 01:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Yes, those are ideas currently being explored (hens the surveys...).

Edit: this topic is actually about a new possible Disney hotel.  If you'd like to continue this discussion, please open a new topic.

jortlaban

that's what I said  :D

Novatris stated that these were going to be available from april 1st, but I take from your post that these are just ideas Disney is playing around with???

edit: my bad.. it was a spinoff from one of my previous posts.... maybe a split-up is in place :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Shareholder TWDC & EDASCA

tubbsy

Does that mean if there is going to be a conference style hotel Newprt Bay n New York will lose the people in suits?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

mickeysimzac

Maybe the new hotel will be a DVC resort? :D

Riebi

I have read something about a ** or *** hotel. But I do not remember where :oops:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

disneyfreak90

i think both ideas are great, the idea of a new hotel and the idea of world of disney store but i think when they'll built a new hotel, they also should built a new park because than the peolpe are more divided in the different parks...

giorgio1712

Why bring this ancient thread back up, its over 2 years old!  :shock:

disneyfreak90

ooooh sorry!!!
i don't always look on the date when i'm searching something!
but is it a problem to write abou older things?

The Helmsman

Quotebut is it a problem to write abou older things?

It is in a way, in all forums not just here  :wink: .

It is an outdated rumor, dead as it seems to be. When I saw the thread I instantly clicked it only to see that it was from 2007  :shock: . It gives people hope to read something new, when it's not  :wink: . Plus when you bump older threads you push the new ones down and someone might miss them. That's another theory of forum bumping  :P .
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~

Adam

Whilst this thread is a little old, new hotels are still relevant. For example, this DLRP Today post talks about new hotels earlier this year.

Also, it is better to reply to an old thread rather than start a new one. Finally, I would have hoped that you would have been a bit nicer to a new forum member...this is a community and you should guide newcomers, not shoot them down, even if it is in a nice way.

I would think some new hotels will turn up in the next few years, dependant on the expansion of the parks.

disneyfreak90

giorgio1712

I hardly think what me and "The Helmsman" said can be seen as "shooting down", surely we are guiding the new forum member. As Helmsman said it is a little annoying to read through an entire new rumor thread to find out its 2 years old. Just because this forum is a community doesn't mean we have to be super super nice ALL the time, I mean some forums are 50 times worse than this one, with flames occurring daily!

Apologies to disneyfreak90.