Disneyland Paris: Pin Trading Nights

Started by Anthony, April 25, 2006, 11:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

Thanks for the info, I'll look up that number and give them a ring tomorrow and hopefully will be able to get some lovely party tickets  8)

The only thing I'm worried about is if it really is geared towards smaller children.  I'm not taking any with me and might end up looking like a right numpty...oh well chances are I'll be the biggest kid there  :mrgreen:

Belle's World

We are not going with any children either! I expect it to be roughly the same mix as in the day as there are always loads of couples going round. Also the party goes on until 11pm so as the night goes on i expect to see less children.
Ro

Eager_Eyes

^ well I've decided to go for it tried the number you suggested from the brouche, was answered straight away - I was half expecting them to be closed but I was answered straight away, and quikily added it to my booking now I can't wait MNSSHP on my bday!!!! On top of going to Florida in June for Star Wars weekends, this year is going to be great  :mrgreen: (OT: and I feel like I deserve it after the rubbish start I had with my broken elbow)

dlrpmad

Is MNSSHP classed as a pin event???? If so, I am definitely going!!!!! I was thinking about going anyway but if there's pins involved, NOTHING is going to stop me going!! Does anyone know what its like being at MNSSHP, how fun is it (as im 16 and so excited to be going for my 2nd time!!!!)??
101% Stitch LOVING!!

andyroid20

Just, wondering why no info on a trading night in May yet.
Pleeeeease, if anyone knows, let me know as I am going in less than 2 weeks.

Donna

I found the details on another forum

Friday 28th May at the Sequoia Lodge from 6pm.  Sorry dont know how to add links

Donna

andyroid20

Thanks Donna.
Ermm where abouts is the Sequoia Lodge, is it in the park? This will be the first one I have attended so I want to make sure I go to the right place.

Donna

Hi Andyroid20

Sequoia Lodge is one of Disneyland Paris hotels and is sited around Lake Disney.  It is a 10/15 minute walk from the park gates and is well sign posted.  I have never been to a pin trading night before so I cant give you any more info although I have been to Disneyland Paris many times.  Someone else maybe able to answer any more questions about the night.  Have a great time trading!!!
Donna

andyroid20

Thanks very much for your help.

Adam

Next Pin Trading Night: 28th May 2010

Disney's Sequoia Lodge Hotel from 6.00pm onwards.

This month's pins details are available in the Disneyland Paris: Pin Trading Releases thread.

andyroid20

I have looked at the releases and does that mean there are no releases at the event?

Masamune

All that gets released at a Pin Trading Night is one or two Pin Trading Night pins as well as a pre-released of a pin that's due to come out the month after.

andyroid20

Quote from: "Masamune"All that gets released at a Pin Trading Night is one or two Pin Trading Night pins as well as a pre-released of a pin that's due to come out the month after.

Cheers. I haven't been to one before and its the night before I come home so just wondering how much of my spending money to save as I won't get chance to buy anything after the event. What sort of prices are the trading night pins and what sort of pins are they/how limited are they?

Stitch2814

the Pin trading night pins are mainly always LE400 (can pruchase 2 of each pin available) the link below shows what all the PTN pins look like

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=2837

They cost 10.90 euro so call it 11 euro per pin

Masamune

Well, at the last PTN I went to, they released 2 PTN pins. :o I bought 2 of each one, which came to 43.60 for the 4 pins. I passed on the pre-release pin, as it wasn't anything I collect. :P But yes, that means you'll need about 50-60 Euros, just to be on the safe side. The Pin Trading Night pins are an investment, whether you buy them to trade or to sell, you'll pretty much always be able to get something back that's more than what you paid for them.