Disneyland Paris: Pin Trading Nights

Started by Anthony, April 25, 2006, 11:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Yes, that series of pins is very lovely. I just have this one.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 2753885.v2

:o Aww, that's a shame. You'll just have to make the most of what park time you have!

oo I have never seen that pin its lovely though!! :D  :D  :D

how much spending money do you normally take to DLP?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Erm...about £300 I think. I'd rather take too much than too little, but I wouldn't want to take so much that I'd end up needing to change it back into Pounds because it hasn't been spent. So yeah, I think like £300 is a good amount.

How about you?

Aveen2008

I usually take about 500-ish this time I have over £1000 :oops:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:shock: What exactly are you planning on buying? :lol: Their entire stock of pins?

Aveen2008

hehe!!! :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  lol.... I hope not, I am going to try and refrain from buying loads of pins. I duno I guess I just want to be be able to buy things I want and feel a little more relaxed money wise and if I dont spend it all then thats ok lol :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:lol: That's exactly why I'm bringing £300, because I don't have to worry about running out. I'll most likely just buy a few pins, a plushie and maybe some clothes too.

Aveen2008

I will have to take a photo of the lanywards I am taking with me so you can get an idea of the pins i am going to be trading :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Yes please do. How many core and LE pins are you taking?

Aveen2008

just took the photos so i will have them up in a few mins :D ....
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

I always think the ones I am taking with me are ok and enough until I put them all together and then I think they aren't good :oops: ... heres some pics, 1st one shows them all and then the rest are just close ups...

close ups...

I think theres 19 LE's there altho theres 2 lion kings, 2 mary poppins and 2 lady and the tramp pins.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Wow Aveen, all your pins are lovely! Are they all doubles? :P I only ask because there's a few pins there that if I owned I would never part with because they're far too nice!

Aveen2008

lol aw thanks, I am starting to think they arent that great or something i duno but probably if I had a million I wud think that :P . Yep they are almost all doubles the only ones that aren't are....

-Sharpy and gabrelle (HSM girls) as I don't like HSM also the HSM one under the shamrock stitch which just has the words HSM 2.
- The large donald pin at the bottom of the second lanyard which i may actually not take with me
ermm...
the easter egg shaped stitch pin at the top left of the second lanyard as I dont like it, I traded for it in the disney store, its Limited Edition although i think i woll have a hard time finding someone wanting it at pin trading night!... the rest i bought 2 off at the time!

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I'm sure whoever you trade with will be very happy.

Aveen2008

aw thanks I hope so! nearly all my pins are from the disney store uk, esp the limited edition ones. DO you think its enough to take in total? seeing as ill be needing the core pins for tradining to the parks?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o I personally think you'll have more than enough there. :P I hope you get to do tonnes of trades in the parks and at the PTN. If it wasn't such short notice for you, I would've wanted to trade some pins with you myself!

I really like the one of Mickey holding Walt's picture, the pink Alice one and the one of Lady and the Tramp snuggling. :D