Riebi´s 2009 Summer Trip (09. - 12.07.2009)

Started by Riebi, July 13, 2009, 05:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Thanks Riebi for another instalment of your frantic escapade, well by the sounds of it..  :mrgreen:

I calmly wait for the next update..  :wink:  :D

Riebi

Thank you all for your nice comments!

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Great trip report and photos !! I love seeing photos of Hotel New York as I am staying here for the first time in September! :D

I´m sorry I hadn´t made much pictures of HNY. Maybe photosmagiques is the better source  :oops:  Hotel New York was similar to NPB AF. Just another design  :wink:

Today I wanna share some pics from day 2! We hadn´t made much cause there was soooo much to do!

Day 2 Pictures: Remember: the walt Disney Studios day
What a nice entrance! but this cristo artwork at studio 1 has to go.

Much people at WDS! =D>

Me and brothers fiancée on the carpets. We made the "tilting" function while my brother made the up and downs and this picture. One day later known as THE PIN TRADER!

Our shoes. Don´t know why we have a picture of our shoes but here it is!

Studio Tram Tour

The Tower of Terror

Evening at Disneyland park
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Riebi

Today: A short update with pics from day 3:

Nice in the morning: the wds band

very long queue at crush

Me in front of Hollywood Bvd. I think they should refurb the big backdrops during the next year. The "plastic film" seems not to be the best quality and is peeling a bit. Could look worse next year at the same time if they don´t do something.

3 big rats

I helped the greenery department: They cutted the costs for tree trunks. But cause the guests couldn´t do much while nearly all attractions are closed they have a new MMP-event: Disney´s be a tree trunk (D-BATT). A fun for everyone.

Phantom Manor

Indy

Bit pooh and little one at our bed.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Javey74

Thanks for sharing some more photos Riebi, had a bit of a giggle with the tree trunk job..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Looking forward to the next instalment, with some more of those brilliant photos..  :wink:  :D

MagicStar

Quote from: "Riebi"Oh:-) Maybe if I have the time a try to learn some journalistic lessons  :P  :P  :P

Noooo matter to cancel your trip tom! Should be ok. It was just not the as the years before cause of this silly opening hours...

Ohhh - I´m sure you have the right requirements to be a good journalist. And if not - -maybe there is a little magic tie that can help you getting better *lol*

We did cancel our trip now. But more because of so little time we have at the moment.
But hey - I can´t take my fingers of Disney  :P
We will go again in October  :lol:
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Nala_84

(Sorry, I must admit that my last login must be weeks away!!)

I just got to read your trip report and I love it, Riebi!! So funny :mrgreen:!! And I love your pics, they're really great and they make me wanna go back to DLRP! Do you have some more to tell and some more pics to show us? ;)

And I reckoned your countdown banner... wooow, so you're going to visit DLR?? I'm already looking forward to this report & pics, hehe! ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for sharing your fantastic photos Riebi, I love the tree shot :lol:  =D>

littlemermaid83

Fantastic report and wonderful photos.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

wow the studios looks so busy! :o  :o  :o

was this the queue for crush or it and the magic carpets..

Great photos, thanks for sharing them all!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Soap

Great pictures and lovely report Riebi!
Thx for sharing!!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney