London Trip Report

Started by CentralPlazaPerson, July 10, 2009, 03:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-breeno-

Julian Simmons, oh dear..

I'm with PD on this one, he really gets on my nerves.  I also wouldn't class him as a celebrity.. annoying yes, celebrity no.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Did you stay in Victoria? Me and Jasmine are staying in the Jolly St. Ermins, the weekend before Disneyland

Yes but I don't know the hotel I can't remember ](*,)  ](*,)

CentralPlazaPerson

Day 2
I woke up early to a nice breakfast :D I then headed down to Victoria station and took a train to Winchester. It was lovely but the weather wasn't so good! I went to the Cathedral and various Museums (one which was home to "King Arthur's Round Table."

Victoria Station

Winchester City Center

Outside Cathedral

Inside Cathedral

Jane Austin's Grave

Mrs. Jennes

i  love the watch in the 2nd picture :)

A dream comes true the 10th Time in March \'10

The Butlin Boy

Great update CPP, thanks for sharing it. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you got up to :wink:

CentralPlazaPerson

Thanks BB I will probably get Day 3 up tonight!  :D

CentralPlazaPerson

Sorry for the slight delay on my report. Here it is:
Day 3

I woke up that morning and decided to take a look around all of the football stadiums in London. I went on the Tube for the first time on the Holiday. I went to Stamford Bridge, Emirates Stadium and White Hart Lane. I had a slight mishap when I went to see White Hart Lane as traffic was bad and the tube station was a good walk from the ground. I support Spurs and frankly I wasn't impressed. It was not up to standard to the grounds that I saw in London. There are plans to build a new 60,000 stadium. Thank goodness! That night I got stuck into a TGI FRiDAY'S which was delicious. I got chicken with chips and Jack Daniels sauce.

Stamford Bridge Outside

Got a "wee sneak peak" through the photographers entrance while walking around the ground.

Welcome..

White Hart Lane.

Emirates (what a ground!)

Day 4 coming soon :)

davewasbaloo

Lol - it makes me laugh as I have worked extensively in London and Winchester (worked with Hampshire for a number of years), so I like to run away from the UK when on holiday. I am glad you enjoyed it though. As another says, it makes me double think about this stuff and maybe appreciate it a little more.
since 2001 (many before that)

-breeno-

Very good trip report so far CPP :)

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"Emirates (what a ground!)
Not something you hear everyday from a Spurs fan :lol:  Also, what don't you like about White Hart Lane?  I see nothing wrong with it.  Of course it's no Emirates but it's much better than a lot of other grounds in the Premier League.
- Walt Disney

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "-breeno-"Very good trip report so far CPP :)

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"Emirates (what a ground!)
Not something you hear everyday from a Spurs fan :lol:  Also, what don't you like about White Hart Lane?  I see nothing wrong with it.  Of course it's no Emirates but it's much better than a lot of other grounds in the Premier League.

Well you have a good point there Breeno but I mean Spurs have huge fan base surely doesn't look like it but they do. I would just like a ground like Arsenals that would fit 60,000+ people in it. By the way Breeno do you have Fifa for the ps3?

-breeno-

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"By the way Breeno do you have Fifa for the ps3?

I'm most certainly do :)  My PSN is breeno-8 if you ever want a game, no dreaming teaming though ;)
- Walt Disney

CentralPlazaPerson

Yea I'll add you now! You will know it is me from my PSN name :L
Be on in a sec!

Sorry Off Topic!!

Carry On! :lol:

-breeno-

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"Yea I'll add you now! You will know it is me from my PSN name :L
Be on in a sec!

Sorry Off Topic!!

Carry On! :lol:

Sure, we can have a quick game now :D  Have to go off the forum though (desktop in other room), so i'll chat to you via PSN messages :)
- Walt Disney

CentralPlazaPerson

Day 4 and 5 will be on soon. I'm just having some minor issues with photobucket! :lol:

Thanks for your patience!

CPP :)

15yearsofMagic2008

I went to London a few days before you !!!

I have pics on FB , i will put them on here as a picture tonight ;-) .

P.S , where about did you stay in London ? xx
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro