Peter Pan's Flight

Started by Magic M, March 24, 2009, 07:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Quote from: "lynny"i know your all right........but.....i still love it and have to go on as money times as possible....thank god as you say for magic hours....and this christmas the vip fastpasses.(still had to wait though on this ride even with these.lol)

Oh, if  you get there at the right time, with the vip fastpass you can get straight in! Every time we've  been to DLRP with vip fastpasses, we've managed to get quite a few goes in Peter Pan - dont know why but it seems to go from a huge queue in the fastpass, to no one at all!

I just wished they had a bit more light... and that they slowed it down a bit

Agent Lex

Quote from: "never2old"I just wished they had a bit more light... and that they slowed it down a bit
If they slowed it down, the number of riders per hour drops, and you get even longer queues! Nobody wants that :P Yes, they could slow it down and put more vehicles in, I guess, but that costs money, and eliminates the illusion that you're the only one going through (which is barely kept up as it is, you can see the tail end of the next boat a fair few times).

lynny

nope even with vip fastpasses we had a little wait at christmas but during the magic hours with these passes 2 we just walked on each time......even felt a bit guilty..lol

we saw the tail end of the boot in front loads at christmas........didn't mind though
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

15yearsofMagic2008

Everytime i go on PPF , i alway's see London's Big Ben as clear as possible .You can see the lights in the windows of the houses.Well it maybe dark , but that's to set the illusion that your flying in the dark
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Magic M

DLRPMagic.com has just published the dates of PPF's next refurb closure.

The ride will be closed from the 2nd to 12th of June - 11 days is plenty of time to fix those blacklights and get London glowing again!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Magic M"DLRPMagic.com has just published the dates of PPF's next refurb closure.

The ride will be closed from the 2nd to 12th of June - 11 days is plenty of time to fix those blacklights and get London glowing again!

I hope so too! [-o<  [-o<  [-o<
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Quote from: "Magic M"DLRPMagic.com has just published the dates of PPF's next refurb closure.

Ah, hopefully it will all be in perfect order when I go a few days later then!  :D

Elaine

I've just come back, did numerous rides on Peter Pan, and saw London fine, cars moving etc.

Elaine