Should there be a Disneyland in every country?

Started by Ben mower, April 11, 2009, 08:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlied

No but like most people have said, every continent would be good. Get one in Shanghai, South Africa, Rio de Janiro and Sydney. Then we're sorted. Oh and I've always liked the idea of a Disneyland in the warm climates of the Mediterranean (Spain or Italy)

Pete's Dragon

Having a DL in every country would be like having Christmas every day. I like the fact (even though its borderline torture) that I can't get to go that often, usually every 2 years. It makes the visits all the more special. Although I wouldn't say no if I could go every weekend !!!!

TR_Wolf

No, it would remove from the 'special'-ness! They're really meant to be 'the happiest place on earth' , so to be honest there's too many of them as there is!

HOWEVER, if they were to have Disney *STYLE* parks in each continent, then maybe, ie a Disney Studios, in one place, the DisneySeas in Japan, an Animal Kingdom in another etc etc, and of course new parks but with Disney style themes, but NOT more clones of the Magic Kingdom itself.

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

Aveen2008

Even though part of me would love it I still feel like saying no because then It wouldn't be so special and magic, it would just be normal and run of the mill. However in saying that sometimes I do wish I could go more often and get there easier than having to take flights and buses etc.

But at the end of the day I could always move closer to the magic instead hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo