Mickey's Magical Party Time cd single

Started by Kristof, March 24, 2009, 08:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Vasile Sirli posted these on his MySpace.  

The single has three tracks:
- Mickey's Magical Party Time (original mix) 3'41
- Mickey's Magical Party Time (instrumental) 3'41
- Mickey's Magical Party Time (remix) 6'10

Magicalmouse125

Ah great, our first CD from MMP. i hope the first of many :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:

(Tous en train??????????)
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Willow

The front cover is nice. Very colourful.

I doubt Tous en Train will ever be released. There probably is licensing issues with Tokyo.

Magicalmouse125

Yes willow, your probably right however if anyone is out there and wants just to hear a bit of tous entrain buy the tokyo disney land version, it's not bad and really is the same with other music in between it which flows well. Although it is'nt in french and it's not called Tous en train :lol:  :wink:

15yearsofMagic2008

it loooks good ! i just looked at lyrics ! Cool!
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Magicalmouse125

Can anyone Please tell me where apart from the parks this is available.

I'm dying to have it but know for a fact that i won't be visisting the park for a loooooooooooong time.

Thanks guys

Magical Mouse :D

Kristof

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"Can anyone Please tell me where apart from the parks this is available.

I'm dying to have it but know for a fact that i won't be visisting the park for a loooooooooooong time.

Thanks guys

Magical Mouse :D

You can use the mailorder e-mailaddress or you can ask somone who goes to the park to bring it for you, which in the end is actually the best thing to do.

Magicalmouse125

Thank you very much Kristof. That is just what i will do.

Now Magical Mouse is very happy, see :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

However just one question what is the mail order e-mail thingie?

Anthony

Quote from: "Kristof"You can use the mailorder e-mailaddress or you can ask somone who goes to the park to bring it for you, which in the end is actually the best thing to do.
Lol... yes. The mail order service isn't wonderful.

@Magicalmouse125 the email is mailto:dlp.mail.order@disney.com">dlp.mail.order@disney.com

I didn't see this topic before, but here's the CD in the park anyway:

littlehairmaid

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Kristof"You can use the mailorder e-mailaddress or you can ask somone who goes to the park to bring it for you, which in the end is actually the best thing to do.

@Magicalmouse125 the email is mailto:dlp.mail.order@disney.com">dlp.mail.order@disney.com

And ONLY 5,50?? isnt that unusaully cheap for Disney hahaha  :D

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "Anthony"

Thanks Anthony. I may have just posted a new topic about the Mail order service :roll: .

So why is it not so wonderful? Whats wrong with it?

and all DLRP singles are 5.50 from what i gather.

Willow

My issues with the mail order e-mail is that the delivery is shocking (A flat rate of 7 euros I think) and that they prefer for you to send credit cards details over the e-mail (which isn't very secure).

When ordering a CD off them a few months ago I got them to call me and then gave them my credit card details.