Donald Duck Mercandise!!!!

Started by disneyloverjessie, February 01, 2009, 10:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

What donald duck merchandise can you get, even more helpfull if there are pictures!!!!  :D
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Javey74

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"What donald duck merchandise can you get, even more helpfull if there are pictures!!!!  :D
I think I found another member thinking on my wave length with Donald, I was just thinking the same question earlier on today.  :o

Yes I'm keen to know aswell.. [-o<

I also was thinking that with it coming up to Mickey's 80th, they seem to be celebrating using classic characters, now that is where Donald merchandise should come into the equation.  Though whether they have it for Feb will be another matter, I get the feeling probably not.. :(   But I'd still like to know if they are after Feb, what it is anyway.. :?:  :-k

The Butlin Boy

I can't really remember all of the Donald Duck merchandise from my last trip (29th December 08 - 2nd January 09), but I do remember a plush Donald, that when you pushed the button, he danced to 'Camp Town Races'! :wink:

Javey74

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I can't really remember all of the Donald Duck merchandise from my last trip (29th December 08 - 2nd January 09), but I do remember a plush Donald, that when you pushed the button, he danced to 'Camp Town Races'! :wink:
Mmmmm, can't say I've ever seen one of those, anyone any pictures.. :o

jeakat24

They also have jackets, they've grey with Donald written on the front and him stitched on the back. It's really nice but I can't find a photo of it to show you
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Javey74

Quote from: "jeakat24"They also have jackets, they've grey with Donald written on the front and him stitched on the back. It's really nice but I can't find a photo of it to show you
I've got that very one you describe, I got it from DLRP in May 2007, but I have no photo's of it either, though I could take a couple.. :lol:  :mrgreen: