Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

The Lady and the Tramp pin was definatly £3 100% I am certain of that

How much are people thinking the Donald Duck Celebration pin will be? I'm hoping for £5  [-o< I'm finding this month a bit tough as work havent been paying me correctly :(
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Agent Lex

I'm hoping £5 as well because I always love £2 off! :P

That said, the last time a LE pin was actually £5 was the Muppets Valentines pin. The Donald pin also has a dangle (the anchor at the bottom) so I imagine that counts as enough of a feature for them to hike the price up to £7.

Aveen2008

I want the lion king one to be £5 but i think I am hoping for too much, in fact I wish they were all £5 or even better £3 ha! :P  I can always wish! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Agent Lex"I'm hoping £5 as well because I always love £2 off! :P

That said, the last time a LE pin was actually £5 was the Muppets Valentines pin. The Donald pin also has a dangle (the anchor at the bottom) so I imagine that counts as enough of a feature for them to hike the price up to £7.

The Earth day Pin was £5

[-o< please be £5 please

Aveen2008

I seen this pin on ebay...

it's the exact same tinkerbell (only this one has a heart background) as the core pin being released in the uk stores this saturday of tinkerbell
Luv Aveen xoxo

Agent Lex

Pictorial update time!

Lots of new stuff to cover, and once again I have to do it from work as it's First Friday time, so I'll be home late. As always, we start with the upcoming pins.

Surprisingly, both the House and Villain series are continuing (and finishing) on 3rd/4th July! As I think we all expected, the Villain is Ursula/Vanessa, and the House is Goofy. I expect to get both, which makes me glad I'll be paid before 4th July :P

Yet another Tink pin, booooriiiing. On a more surprising note, the craptacular-looking movie G-Force gets a pin, and dancing Baloo to go with hula Stitch I guess.

Today's new pins include...

Limited Edition
101 Dalmatians with Television - The surprise here is that it looks like the TV is lenticular, that is one of those pictures that change as you change angle on it. That bumps the price to £7, with a LE of... yep, 1000.

Jasmine and Aladdin - Nothing surprising about this new Romance series pin. Number 5 of 6, don't know what number 6 will be since it won't be released at the start of July! £7, LE 1000, the norm.

Celebration Edition
Donald 75 Years Anniversary - Seeing this makes me want it even more! Definitely getting one tomorrow. As expected the Anchor is a dangler, though I didn't know it would have that text on there. Surprisingly, it's actually £5! LE of 800 as well, in a small surprise.

EDITed to fix an img tag.

Aveen2008

Wow really glad to hear the donald pin is only £5 I just hope my local DIsney store gets some of it with such a small Limit edition but I am sure it will. Not surprised by the price of the others though.

A little disappointed by the next set of pins released except for the villians one, I quite like the ursula one. Core pins aren't great except for the baloo one. I haven't heard of 'G-Force' but the pin looks kind of boring and I can't believe there is another Tinkerbell core pin!!! :shock:  It wouldn't be as bad if they had different settings or something but they are all simple tinkerbell pins just with her in difference poses :roll: , I actually haven't bought any of them yet although I do plan to buy one or two.

I'm looking forward to the Lion King one, I forgot it wasn't being released today.. :( had got excited about it.

Hope to get the 101 dalmation, Aladdin and Donald ones this weekend! [-o<
Luv Aveen xoxo

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I haven't heard of 'G-Force' but the pin looks kind of boring
Admittedly, the only way I know about G-Force (imdb link) is because I saw the trailer in front of Coraline. It looks pretty awful in my opinion.

15MagicalYears

:shock:  Why out of all the wonderful movies did they choose G-Force?

Aveen2008

I got the new pin releases today, I am too lazy at the moment to take any photos (sorry),

I got the 101 dalamations one - The tv screen changes pictures when you move it- pretty cool!! :D
The Aladdin Romance pin
2 of the Donald duck celebration pins
The snow white Core pin
The Tinkerbell Core pin

and the winnie the pooh family pin (has tigger, pooh, piglet and eeyore) can be seen on disneystore.co.uk
total £37 amazing how expensive they are really!! :shock:

Didn't do any trading today though for  a few reasons..hope to do some trading soon though :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Owain

I went into the Cardiff Disney Store today (hand in a c.v :wink:) and there was a peter pan spinner. Ive never seen it advertised in this topic i dont think !

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Owain"I went into the Cardiff Disney Store today (hand in a c.v :wink:) and there was a peter pan spinner. Ive never seen it advertised in this topic i dont think !

It was out at the start of may or around the 20th of may perhaps..not sure but I think it was mentioned in here but thanks for letting us know about it! I hope you get a job in the Cardiff store!! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Agent Lex

Yeah, I covered it in this post. But thanks for noticing it :)

Didn't get a chance to buy/trade yesterday, so I'll be doing that this afteroon :D

Javey74

Well I had to nip to the Disney Store yesterday to get him at last, I was suprised to see this LE Celebration Pin has only an 800 release, instead of the more common 1000..   :o  :D  

and...... Jen's all important to finish her set off..  :)

We also got the LE 101 Dalmatians with the TV feature Pin..  :)

Jen also traded for these other two..  :)

Clarebelle

Has anyone else with the new LE pins released in stores yesterday noticed whether or not they have the year stamped on them (in the pin trading logo) as ours dont  :(