Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

From the website, it looks like it's the same design as on the t-shirt, i.e. this one... I like the design and may have to buy the pin lol! :lol:

\":lamp:\"

casschr05

I am off to New York at the end of the month so I am refraining from spending any money between now and the end of the month, so no new pins for now!!

Although I am tempted to buy a few core pins for when I visit the 'Wonderful World of Disney Store' in NY city

Masamune

Quote from: "Agent Lex"So that's what that celebration pin is! I had wondered, since the text isn't exactly clear on the picture.
:P There's a new range of Pooh/Piglet stuff celebrating Earth Day. Pretty much all the stuff in that range has the same design as the pin. It's pretty nice, and my birthday is on Earth Day (22nd of April), so I figure I'm going to have to buy something in that range. :) It may as well be the pin.

Edit: The pin just got released on the website. ^^ It's really cute. It doesn't say whether or not it's Limited Edition though. It's £5, so I think I'll be getting it either way.

Agent Lex

Yeah, no information on the pin at all. I'm guessing it's limited edition, since it's a Celebration Edition. And if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say LE of 1000, like most of the other Disney Store LEs.

Seems that it's only £5 because it's pretty plain though. Probably won't get this one, while I save up for 2 copies of the Evil Queen one!

Masamune

It's actually a Limited Edition of 800. :) It's a nice size, and actually looks better in reality than it does on the website. I bought one, but I'm still unsure whether I'll keep it or take it to DLRP with me to try and trade it at the Pin Trading Night.

Agent Lex

I saw one today as well on my travels (actually went to the Westfield mall to pick up a new bag, but of course I had to pop into the Disney store!). It does look quite nice in reality, but I still think I'll skip this one.

Owain

I went in Cardiffs Disney store today and there collection was good. The lanyard was for sale here too  :)

Masamune

:) What has been everyone's top 3 Disney Store UK pins so far?

Mine are;

1. Alice and Cheshire pin
2. Lady and the Tramp pin
3. Maleficent pin

magic_823

Hey everyone

i was in work on sat bought the malaficent spinnner and sleeping beauty core- love them.
also i have some good news about pin trading...
we have got all the pins and lanyards in for pin trading- it will begin when the leaflets come in for it
and there are some class pins!!!
there are "cast lanyard pins" which are limited edition - there are 2 designs at minute

1st are mickey mouse pins dressed in cast costumes- there is our new red costume, the old blue one,and the old cardigan uniform. ( i soo want one of these)
2nd set are square badges based on our gift box pictures- there is mickey ,donald,stitch and couple of others.

these first set of pins are even more unique as all future "cast lanyard pins" are going to have hidden mickeys but this first set will not.

there are also lots of cool normal pins- including limited editions.

we plan to start pin trading in belfast on sat.

Hope this info helps! :lol:

ps sorry i didnt get any pics- didnt have my camera on me!

Masamune

:shock: OMG exciting! :( I knew I should've popped in the Disney Store after work today. :P Lucky for me, I just bought like 8 pins off eBay just for trading. :lol: They're meant for DLRP, but I may just have to trade for some Disney Store pins before I go.

Anthony

10% off at Disney Store online this Easter:

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Anthony"10% off at Disney Store online this Easter
Nice one! Might just do my weekend shop at the online store this weekend, if I can make the discount worth the postage.

Clarebelle

eeeeek Norwich are trading!!! woo hoo  :D/ lol

the CM have been so nice and shreeked with joy when they saw my HSM and Hannah Montana pins (pretty much free from DLRP ;) )
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

casschr05

Quote from: "Clarebelle"eeeeek Norwich are trading!!! woo hoo  :D/ lol

the CM have been so nice and shreeked with joy when they saw my HSM and Hannah Montana pins (pretty much free from DLRP ;) )

YAY Norwich  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

Hopefully cambridge will start soon!!

what were the cast pins like??

Masamune

:o Manchester is starting on Saturday apparently. Please take pics of the cast lanyard pins if you can!