Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

Quote from: "Masamune" :lol: You love your Agent P pins don't you? I've traded for two so far and added them to my Traders on PinPics.

I think Agent P is an ok pin but i have had some really good trades from people in America who were desperate for him, i think he's been a really good trader.

Ro

Stitch2814

I will like to pick a few of him up when Im back in the UK in november (thats if Ro hasnt got them all XD) as he might be good in paris for the lanyards...the stitch as Jack Sparrow seems to be highly popular so he looks to be a good trader already.

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I will like to pick a few of him up when Im back in the UK in november (thats if Ro hasnt got them all XD) as he might be good in paris for the lanyards...the stitch as Jack Sparrow seems to be highly popular so he looks to be a good trader already.
If thats the case, i'll be getting a few (10, lol) plus one for me and one for my sis as an early birthday pressie!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "dlrpmad"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"I will like to pick a few of him up when Im back in the UK in november (thats if Ro hasnt got them all XD) as he might be good in paris for the lanyards...the stitch as Jack Sparrow seems to be highly popular so he looks to be a good trader already.
If thats the case, i'll be getting a few (10, lol) plus one for me and one for my sis as an early birthday pressie!

That's my plan of action aswell to get as many as possible.
Got a really cute Stitch pin today from E-bay. It's got Stitch, Reuben and a duckling visiting Stitch's Ohana Village. Sooo cute!!!! Also got a jumbo Mulan pin (Film Frame series).

As some of you might know from reading my other post there is a pin meet in Southampton 22nd August 10.30.
At least 18/20 traders will be there so we've been allocated tables outside the store in the Mall.
Everyone welcome!!!! :D/

Javey74

Another film pin purchase..  ;)

Oliver & Company>>

Martin B

Can't wait for the new Woody Sherrif's Badge and 101 Dalmations pin to come out now!!

Does anybody know what releases are in store for October? I was looking at the Lion King Simba and Rafiki slider that was unveiled at Milton Keynes and wondered if anybody also knew an approximate release date?

With Christmas and Halloween impending I hope that we see some nice Jack Skellington and Nightmare Before Christmas pins coming out. Maybe a nice set like has been released in America.

Finally, if anybody has a 15 year anniversary Lion King pin that they are willing to trade or sell then please give me a nudge!

Thanks,

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Masamune

:) Do you mean this one?

If so, I have this pin up for trade. Feel free to check out my Wants under Masamune.

Martin B

That's the one, will have a look at your wants now! :)

Regards,

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Masamune

:D I have quite a few Wants, so hopefully you have something there.

Martin B

Unfortunately I don't have any of your wants..
..Well I have the Mickey as Jack Skellington but that is part of my NBC collection.

I see you like your Cheshire Cat, I only have the LE200 Lollipop pin.  :lol:

I'll keep an eye out for interesting cat pins when trading as I do want the Lion King pin.

Would you consider selling it or is it trade only?

Thanks so much for your help.

Martin

Masamune

:) I'll send you a message.

Martin B

Thanks for your reply! :)

Clarebelle

urgh! getting so fed up with these releases

Woody and 101 Dalmations pins will now released in ...  from Saturday 11th September:
•Bluewater, Kent  
•Bromley  
•Bullring, Birmingham  
•Cardiff  
•Chester  
•Covent Garden, London  
•Bristol Cribbs Causeway  
•Hanley  
•White Rose, Leeds  
•Leicester  
•Liverpool  
•Luton  
•Manchester Arndale  
•Meadowhall
•Merry Hill
•Metro Centre, Gateshead  
•Nottingham  
•Oxford Street, London  
•Reading  
•Stockport  
•Sunderland  
•Swansea  
•Trafford Centre, Manchester  
•Watford  
•Westfield, London  
•York
All other UK stores will receive these pins by Thursday 16th September.

and theres no sign of them online yet
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Martin B

I know, I did consider buying Woody and some others offline and I can not believe that they have not put it for sale yet.

I am also hoping the coming soon pins section will change, we have been stuck with the same page (bar date alterations) for an age!!! Would like to see a couple of core pins and a LE this afternoon please!!!

Martin

Clarebelle

they have only just become available
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]